Options

Future rank ups regarding possibility of rebalance

What I got from the announcement on rebalancing is we should wait until crystals go into basic pool before ranking up a champ as it may be rebalanced down the road. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    I was thinking about this. I just spent 15k 5* shards on a feature and FINALLY GOT DOOM!!! After about 20 of these feature crystals man I was so excited for a hot minute...

Then I started to think... Man why am I so stoked? They'll probably balance him down the road so is he even worth dumping resources in?
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    Personally I'm now unsure of whether I'm going to continue for this featured crystal.

Doom seems like a champion who could be prime for the chopping block.
  • Options
    Tanz0rTanz0r Posts: 33

Tanz0r said:

What I got from the announcement on rebalancing is we should wait until crystals go into basic pool before ranking up a champ as it may be rebalanced down the road. Thoughts?

nope, as i duped my cull a third time from basic
    I think you misunderstood my post. What I am trying to say is give it plenty of time before ranking up a good champ. Also bear in mind that any units spent on going for a OP champ will be not be refunded in any future balances.
  • Options
    RazyRazy Posts: 17
    It is a joke, the champion deisgned without proper thought. When we fight them in quest, it is super. But once you get them, there will be a rebalance. How can I do any crystal opening, rank up plan? Everyone is like kabam that they can get whatever champion and resources they wanted?