**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would you like to see Maestro as a playable character yes or no?

Would you like to see Maestro as a playable character yes or no? 102 votes

Yes
68%
Vdh2008Whododo872TendersquadzuffyManup456TerraSungjNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEMhd20034StingerbkHammerbro_64Duke_SilverTimrosYodaKajDONZALOOG1234Repto23KerneasAssumedNameJakearoundMrmarvel123 70 votes
No
31%
ShrimkinsR_D_JrGoldenSkullLvernon15SiddhantKwatraNojokejaymCassyTaZ_4178DankestChefDaphboyshadow_lurker22spaceoctopusThehereticAleorMathking13DjinNeotwismWoogieboogieGamecodeOneWoody15 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    He was confirmed to become playable at some point, when he was first introduced on act 4 chapter 4.
    I would say that he is the trophy champion from the legends run on act 6
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I want to say yes but on the other hand, I know he is going to be a useless trophy champ kinda like kang or thanos. I know that in acts 2 and 3 , kang and thanos (respectively) were very good at the time and I would be disheartened to see the same treatment to the maestro. I believe that act bosses should not be playable and also, eventually, if they make the maestro playable, eventually we'll have a playable collector and grandmaster!!! Imagine That!!
    Sorry for the long post,
    Bert
  • Options
    Frozone_5Frozone_5 Posts: 1
    Yes
    @lowlevelplayer I see your point and to an extent agree, however, Maestro doesn't need to be a trophy champ. He can be added to every day Crystal's like any other champion in game and not just offered during a special event where you have to spend $$$ and break the bank for a slim chance to get him like kang or thanos.
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    No
    I think that if Kabam decided to make Maestro playable, they would have to make a version of him available to Summoners that would not be the Superior class (like he is currently). Although the question is which class would he be? Cause he's a bit of almost all of them from what I can tell, so it wouldn't be a clear-cut science designation, though I do think that would be the most likely.
  • Options
    H3ri0PH3ri0P Posts: 24

I want to say yes but on the other hand, I know he is going to be a useless trophy champ kinda like kang or thanos. I know that in acts 2 and 3 , kang and thanos (respectively) were very good at the time and I would be disheartened to see the same treatment to the maestro. I believe that act bosses should not be playable and also, eventually, if they make the maestro playable, eventually we'll have a playable collector and grandmaster!!! Imagine That!!
    Sorry for the long post,
    Bert

He actually has some good things going for him unlike the other trophy champs.

Now this makes me wanna see him as a playable champ
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I want him for ages! He would certainly be a god tier champion. They could even keep him as a superior class (but more likely be Science as the rest of the Hulks).
  • Options
    MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Yes
    He would definitely fall into Science Class. He's an evolution from Hulk which is under Science.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    edited January 2020
    I'm inclined to vote no, bit could be persuaded!

Of course, if he became playable, there's no reason to suppose he'd have to have the same abilities as Act 4 Maestro; since he probably wouldn't have his Iso-Gauntlet any more...
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Yes
    damn his abilities seem very interesting for a trophy champion!! perfect for utility power control, probably good enough damage if combo is maintained ,even more damage at low health ,may b good enough Damage over time with degen and bleed! i need this trophy champion!! he might even give proper respectable synergies to hulks ,making them
    useful,
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    No
    He'd be more like a trophy champ like thanos on whom u would have spend bucks on to pull
  • Options
    MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Yes
    He would definitely fall into Science Class. He's an evolution from Hulk which is under Science.