**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gullotine degen only once per fight?

Bmf420Bmf420 Posts: 161
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I use gullotine a lot but haven't had to use her for the longer fights until recently. I know how her soul count works but even with 4-6 souls her reverse regen wont trigger a second time. Im not sure this has always been the case so if someone can clear this up for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Monkey17288Monkey17288 Posts: 99
    As long as you have 2 souls she should reverse their healing. I know she was doing that in the past.
  • Options
    So she's broken. Dang!! But i seen the solution to this fight in my error. I originally put 2 a's instead of one and i have ArchAngel so I'll just have to bench her and put him in.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Also the oppens need a reg buff to revse heling efte it culd be WP Ore salv. So If ther dont have Them ther wont LO's HP
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Ant-Man could glance it and prevent it from happening.

You need to activate before you know a regen will appear or when there is an active regen.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Who were you fighting
  • Options
    Magneto chapter 2 act 4 quest 6. He keeps stacking regen on top of his original regen. And gamblers fate keeps giving me degen and bleed and or poison. Its really annoying. I managed to get him down to 10k health but then a dropped block ended me. Oh well though those are the breaks I've tried Rogue but it was like a everlasting fight same with x23 but i end up getting heal block most of the time. Gamblers fate doesn't seem to be as random as claimed. I'll get him eventually.
  • Options
    I got him just had to use magik and spam the l1 to nullify his healing
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    So reading this, is AA an alternative to using guilly to take down that x23 in LoL? Hmmmmm. I know he is for Spidey
  • Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Magneto chapter 2 act 4 quest 6. He keeps stacking regen on top of his original regen. And gamblers fate keeps giving me degen and bleed and or poison. Its really annoying. I managed to get him down to 10k health but then a dropped block ended me. Oh well though those are the breaks I've tried Rogue but it was like a everlasting fight same with x23 but i end up getting heal block most of the time. Gamblers fate doesn't seem to be as random as claimed. I'll get him eventually.

I know the Magneto you are referring to. Do you have a nullify champ to kill the healing? SW duped destroyed him. Magik did well for another alliance member too with sp1 nullify. Killed the healing. Guilly is a good idea with the reversal but if it is not working you may consider the alternatives.
  • Options
    Well you have to be able to do 6% damage quickly with gully. AA will slow her regen a lot but won't shut it down completely.
  • Options
    So reading this, is AA an alternative to using guilly to take down that x23 in LoL? Hmmmmm. I know he is for Spidey

Yes it is possible but not recommended especially with a four star, with an awakened 5* version he will work fine but most people do not have him and a four star AA could be problematic. If you slip up for a second, can't bait a special, can't play aggressively enough and can't finish it up in a couple tries guillotine is still better.
  • Options
    Bmf420 wrote: »
    Well you have to be able to do 6% damage quickly with gully. AA will slow her regen a lot but won't shut it down completely.

Awakened AA has a heal block with his neurotoxin so it can shut it down completely but you have to play very well to do it
  • Options
    EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    I use her in AQ a lot and it hasn't been working since the update yesterday. I have fought the cosmic line on map 5 and not had any regen at all.