**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

lunar 2020 event quest

look I know that newer players need to be able to complete the event buy having no difficulty so that summoners and cavaliers get the same rewards is just silly. My main team is all rank 3 5 stars and going up against 2 stars is just painful. having the reduced energy cost is a nice idea but then making only 1 difficulty available makes it just a yawn fest for mid and high level players. I am proven and am going through quest with less than 2,000 recommended power in chapter 3 of it. i don`t even mind getting the same rewards AS MUCH but at least give people the option to take it on at heroic and master level difficulty so it isn`t as boring!
let me know your thoughts below.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    It's meant to be an extra quest that can be done by everyone, including beginner's.
    Like last years is not meant for high end players to have more rewards that the rest of the player's. Everyone can do it and get the same.
    If you don't like the quest, you can always just ignore it and not do it
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    To be honest i get that kabam want everyone to get the same rewards but fighting higher level champs would make it less boring
    similar rewards unless you want to be a pro then its
    1) years of grinding
    or 2) saying goodbye to your wallet
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    You could use only your 2 or 3 star champions if you want a challenge.
    good point good shout time for 2 star stark spidey to wreck man thing and cull obsidian
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I ended up using my main team for the first run through, and now I’m using all my two stars for full exploration. It’s so much fun wrecking cull obsidian with a two star venom.