**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Instant Neurotoxin when Facing Archangel with Suicides

I would like some clarification on this. I don't know if this is intended or if it's a bug. I really hope this is a bug because it's basically instant death if you use suicides against him.

Comments

• SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    The poison comes from SP 1 and hitting him while he blocks, bleed comes from SP 2 and heavy attacks, neurotoxin only comes when bleed is put on top of poison. So unless that happens, it's probably a bug.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    The fight starts with defender bleeding. A block has a %chance to cause a poison (this is the red 0 on AAs info) the 0 increases with more bleed (infinite). Then the neurotoxin comes.
    Using AA I landed a parry at the very start of fight. The Neurotoxin was in before I attacked. It's degen x 3.
    It was vs middle miniboss . Nice surprise for me