**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Non-Duped 4* worth ranking up

I have a Doctor Voodoo, Cable, Rogue, and Civil warrior all at 3/5 but none are duped at the moment. Are they worth bringing up to 4/5 in lieu of other duped 4*'s?

Comments

• Rynot916Rynot916 Posts: 30
    I personally find it hard to justify taking any un duped 4* champion up to 4/40. What's your current roster of 4* champs look like?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Yeah, you should tell us who you HAVE duped too... that way people can make a valid opinion.

No point everyone saying Cable if you have a duped champed on 3/5 which would be much better taking to r4
  • Personally I would take rogue up to 4/40 as she doesn't heavily benefit from her duped ability. The others rely on being duped so I'd wait for the others :)
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Depends. What other duped 4*s do you have?
    Voodoo is a good option, awakened he gets really powerful.
  • D_Nice27D_Nice27 Posts: 6
    These are what I have ranked up to 4/5; Ghost Rider, Gambit, Electro, Thor, Beast, CAWW2, Magik, DD, Black Bolt, Hulk, and SL

Duped 4* at 3/5; Guillotine, Gamora, YJ, IP, Joe Fixit, DS, Jugg, and Unst. Coll.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Rogue. Prestige, anti debuff, heal, hits like a truck.
  • MalekithMalekith Posts: 29
    No 4* is worth the mats anymore. You'll notice all the sales going on as a last ditch effort to extract the small remaining value they hold. The 5* variant will soon be available to all killing the 4* once and for all.
  • D_Nice27D_Nice27 Posts: 6
    Malekith wrote: »
    No 4* is worth the mats anymore. You'll notice all the sales going on as a last ditch effort to extract the small remaining value they hold. The 5* variant will soon be available to all killing the 4* once and for all.

So are they finally making 4* worth a damn? I know with the recent dump, it is going to make it harder and harder to dupe a 5* going forward.
    D_Nice27 wrote: »
    Malekith wrote: »

So are they finally making 4* worth a damn? I know with the recent dump, it is going to make it harder and harder to dupe a 5* going forward.

I think that's what they want though, 5*s are now the current endgame champs. When 4*s were the endgame champions they were harder to dupe. 5*s are the new 4*s and 4*s are the new 3*s I think is where they're going.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    These are what I have ranked up to 4/5; Ghost Rider, Gambit, Electro, Thor, Beast, CAWW2, Magik, DD, Black Bolt, Hulk, and SL

Duped 4* at 3/5; Guillotine, Gamora, YJ, IP, Joe Fixit, DS, Jugg, and Unst. Coll.

Those worthy of Rank 5 : Thor, Magik, CAww2 and SL.

Those you could r4 : Guilly, YJ, Juggs and UC.

Just do them in the order that you need. Like if you want a stronger defence you can rank UC, Juggs, YJ.
    Guilly, Cap for offence.
    Thor you can use anywhere. Magik is a pretty solid champ as well that can be used everywhere, AW offence defence, AQ

If you're wanting to complete Realm of Legends or make Acts 4&5 easier, highly recommend taking the Star Lord as high as you can.