**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Training Arena

Dear Kabam,
Is there any chance we can have a Training Arena? I would find this useful. If we have this we can practice our fighting skills. We can't do practice in original arenas because players fight differently. But in the training arena i would to try all characters for what champions i want in the future. Plz notify me. - Quantum Warrior ( my name in the game) Thank You. =)

Comments

• Options
    I recently sent in a suggestion for similar to this. It's like Dueling, but a bit more comprehensive. I called it the 'Danger Room' (X-Men reference). Basically it would allow Summoners to choose any champ in game, at any tier, rank, level, and sig level (on or off) to fight against. A myriad of node buffs to choose from to increase the difficulty of the fight. Also the Summoner would be allowed to choose 3 champs, 1 to fight with, 2 for synergy.

This would allow anyone proper practice against certain difficult combos, or just a way for someone to put their skills to the test when they're out of other things to do. Could also have an event attached to it. A weekly Duel/Danger Room challenge if you will. A certain node (or nodes) and champ(s) can be featured for the week to allow Summoners something to gain while testing their skills or newly ranked champs.

Fingers crossed we see something like this down the road. Mainly because even with outside game resources to get 'Duel Targets,' they tend to occasionally have outdated information. Making it near impossible to get a duel in with certain champs. This would open the door for practice in a very consequence free environment. Arena it's a crapshoot to get practice against a champ you want. Also, if you blow it 2× out of 3, you're stuck restarting your streak. I would love to see a practice area added such as the aforementioned.
  • Options
    PEEBLOPEEBLO Posts: 36
    Thank You this is Much Needed and i would really want this to be in the game =)
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    There was something similar like this in 2015 or 2016 cant recall it where you could fight against newly released champion