**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Act 5 Order of Completion/Exploration

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
I've only just recently returned to playing Story Mode and have just finished my initial Completion run through Act 5.

I'm going to poke my nose into Act 6 and see if I can get to Cavalier - turning back to Act 5 Exploration when I either Get Cavalier or deem it currently too difficult (hopefully the former!)

I'm curious though, how the hivemind here would strategise Act 5 Exploration in the MCOC world as it stands today - obviously when it came out people were exploring each chapter as it became available but now with it all there, what do you do?

Act 5 Order of Completion/Exploration 14 votes

Explore 5.1 -> 5.4 in order, rationalising it by completing easier content first and getting progressively harder
7%
SpiderCools 1 vote
Explore 5.4 -> 5.1 in reverse order, rationalising it by getting the best rewards first and then steamrolling the easier content
21%
TerraLordSmasherCowabunga 3 votes
Leaving either 5.2 (Collector) or 5.3 for last because the content just sucks?
57%
PantherusNZAmazing_Demon05LeoCruzDarkMalachi2YungTyylerDestroy4589IbbyWoojin3 8 votes
Some other order?
14%
Hammerbro_64Thesurvivlist 2 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,406 ★★★★
    Leaving either 5.2 (Collector) or 5.3 for last because the content just sucks?
    For me I think I'll explore 5.4 first, and get the rewards out of it, then roflstomp through 5.1, then grind out 5.3 and finally take on the Collector again...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Some other order?
    I would go 1 3 4 2 if you have a diverse enough roster for 3; otherwise go 1 4 3 2
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    Some other order?

I would go 1 3 4 2 if you have a diverse enough roster for 3; otherwise go 1 4 3 2

same order i did.