**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Honest question on Balance Change Rank Down

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I honestly don't remember if I used awakening gems or not on Namor or Cull. Is there anyway to send in a support ticket or can Kabam send out an in game message to anyone that used an awakening gem. Just want to make an informed decision going forward if I am going to rank them down and to be honest this information would be helpful.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    If they're awakened and at a high enough Sig level, you could just sell them and then if they were in fact used, you will get the gems back along with whatever sig stones you put in.
  • Options
    I've pretty much duped them way more than sig 200, but I'm not sure if I put AG or sig stones into them and that is something I would like to know to make my decision. I basically get every champ in the game so it isn't easy to keep track of who I did what to unfortunately.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,687 Guardian
    Zuko_ILC said:

I honestly don't remember if I used awakening gems or not on Namor or Cull. Is there anyway to send in a support ticket or can Kabam send out an in game message to anyone that used an awakening gem. Just want to make an informed decision going forward if I am going to rank them down and to be honest this information would be helpful.

Thanks!

Maybe this isn't necessary. If you're thinking of, say, only ranking down if you used an awakening gem (so you can get it back) then just sell. If you did use an awakening gem you'll get it back. If you didn't, you won't, but you could just sig him back up again and be back to where you started. If you think about it, the whole purpose to the "super rank down" is to give you back the resources you put into the champ. If you get everything back you put in, you could always decide to put them right back into Namor and essentially "undo" the rank down.

In the past pseudo-rank downs Kabam didn't give back all the resources, like gold. But in this case they seem to be giving back everything. So this seems to me to be a reversible decision.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Thanks!

Maybe this isn't necessary. If you're thinking of, say, only ranking down if you used an awakening gem (so you can get it back) then just sell. If you did use an awakening gem you'll get it back. If you didn't, you won't, but you could just sig him back up again and be back to where you started. If you think about it, the whole purpose to the "super rank down" is to give you back the resources you put into the champ. If you get everything back you put in, you could always decide to put them right back into Namor and essentially "undo" the rank down.

In the past pseudo-rank downs Kabam didn't give back all the resources, like gold. But in this case they seem to be giving back everything. So this seems to me to be a reversible decision.
    Not really I would just really like to know if I would be getting an awakening gem back if I rank down as I don't remember if I used one. I'm just wondering if there is a way support can help out or if we have another option to find out before we have to make the choice.