**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 185

So...what do you think guys? If the Lizard were to enter, then who could came with this reptile as the second Champ? I mean Morbius, Hobgoblin, Spider-Punk and Spider-Woman are still on my list even though they lost Summoner's Choice, anyway Kabam likes to surprise us.

Man-Spider would be perfect to come along with the Lizard.
  • Options
    ovoxorodovoxorod Posts: 4
    Having Shuri as Black Panther in the game would be great. She could be named Black Panther (Shuri), Shuri(Wakanda Forever) but I think this game deserves to have a top notch Black Panther character
  • Options
    FisichellaFisichella Posts: 79

From top to bottom from left to right.
    Hazmat, Rock Python, Armor, Sif, Gladiator, Toxin, Wave, Blue Marvel, Grey Gargoyle, Enchantress, Tombstone, Morbius, Money St. Croix, Abigail Brand, Vance Astro, White Tiger, Red She-Hulk, Hydro-Man, Maria Vasquez, Nighthawk, Madeline Joyce, Lizard, Corsair, Dazzler, Forge.
  • Options
    Timewarp100Timewarp100 Posts: 1

Max fury

Silver sable

Akhenaten

Matthew Malloy

Morg

Riptide

Emplate

Starbrand

Zues
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,748 ★★★★
    Ghost Spider

• Options
    ShinemasterShinemaster Posts: 1

Exhaust

Jigsaw

Whiplash

Sleepwalker

D’spayre
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 404 ★★

So...what do you think guys? If the Lizard were to enter, then who could came with this reptile as the second Champ? I mean Morbius, Hobgoblin, Spider-Punk and Spider-Woman are still on my list even though they lost Summoner's Choice, anyway Kabam likes to surprise us.

Lizard could come in October when they have promise Morbius. That makes sense because they have been linked in the comics. We know Morbius comes in October. Hobgoblin is an option as well I would prefer Hallow's Eve, Chasm's girlfriend. Fits more for the month
  • Options
    PurpleMadHatterPurpleMadHatter Posts: 1

Jack O Lantern

Nighthawk

Quasar

Exodus

Lash

Vulcan

Blackheart

Onslaught

Danger

Damian Hellstrom
  • Options
    MadDoctorMadDoctor Posts: 1

Punisher (Joe Garrison)

Hobgoblin

Fantomex

Angel (Warren Worthington)

Blue Marvel

Beta Ray bill

Magus

Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)

Sasha hammer

Selene

Gwenom

Mister X

Destroyer
  • Options
    rvgranjarvgranja Posts: 12

Abomination (Rick Jones) [Science]

Wendigo [Mystic]

Punisher (Hell’s Kitchen) [Skill]

Kilgrave/The Purple Man [Science]
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    Platinum groot
  • Options
    RakingForceRakingForce Posts: 1

Mandarin

Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch)

Iron maiden

Wraith (Zak-del)

Hope Summers

David north (agent zero)

Thena

High Evolutionary

Warpath

Modi thorson
  • Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Gravik - Supposed Class: Cosmic

Maria Hill - Supposed Class: Skill

• Options
    BartekTymoczkoBartekTymoczko Posts: 307 ★★
    Infinity Iron Man - Supposed Claas: Cosmic or Combimed

• Options

Gravik - Supposed Class: Cosmic

Maria Hill - Supposed Class: Skill

I'd be more interested in G-iah, Emilia clarks character
  • Options
    FrontlinemedicFrontlinemedic Posts: 1

Stick

Phyla Vell

Prowler

Ereshigal

Oblivion

Lady death
  • Options
    Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 185
    edited July 2023
    Virus

Savage Spider-Man

Nightwatch

Maggot

Oblivion

Siphon

Americop

Beatiful Dreamer

Onslaught

Professor X (Ghost)
  • Options
    RadiantsorcererRadiantsorcerer Posts: 2

Maximus the mad

Hiro-kala

Mr. fear

Flint

Arcade
  • Options
    HI kabam,
    Im requesting the ability to sell 7 star heros, I just pulled Joe fixit as my first 7 star after a #71 place BG Grind.....
    I'm a Big Spender with a seven plus year old account and if Joe stays in my Roster I will once again quit the game, check my record. I did this when you released 6* heros and I pulled a 6* OG iron man,(2 years plus AFK) so if I'm forced to look at this utter trash champion every day then you and I are once again done.
    I don't want recourses for the sale of him I just want the visual reminder of utter misery and torment removed my my sight.
    I'm not complaining about RNG I just want him gone.
    My account name is nathan2201194
    Email is nathanbradley2294@gmail.com
    Feel free to just delete him strait from my account, if I log in and see him gone then happy days and back play........and pay
    But if I log in and see him in just gunna log out and turn on my PS5.
    #KillJoeFixit or#OneLostCashCow
  • Options

HI kabam,
    Im requesting the ability to sell 7 star heros, I just pulled Joe fixit as my first 7 star after a #71 place BG Grind.....
    I'm a Big Spender with a seven plus year old account and if Joe stays in my Roster I will once again quit the game, check my record. I did this when you released 6* heros and I pulled a 6* OG iron man,(2 years plus AFK) so if I'm forced to look at this utter trash champion every day then you and I are once again done.
    I don't want recourses for the sale of him I just want the visual reminder of utter misery and torment removed my my sight.
    Feel free to just delete him strait from my account, if I log in and see him gone then happy days and back play........and pay

Nathan, I think you are better off putting this in a trouble ticket but I doubt that they will do that. If you don't like the character don't use him.
    This complant has nothing to do with the theme of this thread. you might want to put this in th bug file. ir has nothing to do with new champs to be added to the game
  • Options
    KRACETOSKRACETOS Posts: 76
    Skaar, been looking for Skaar to join the contest for 8 years. How do we have every corner of the realm oddball niche character and we don't have Hulk's son?
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★

HI kabam,

This is the wrong thread to bring up this conversation. Also you must have been gone for quite a while because Joe fix it got reworked and is actually much better now than he used to be. We are in an era where there are no bad Hulks in the game.
  • Options
    Manchild624Manchild624 Posts: 17
    I have an idea for a unique champion kit. Kind of a (one punch man) type of champion.

-champions basic, heavy, and specials 1&2 deal no damage.
    -instead all damage that would be dealt is stored in a damage counter where you would see a buff. Damage in the counter scales (builds faster) the higher your combo meter is. (Like star lord).

-when you have enough damage built up in the counter to KO the opponent you launch your special 3 to deal the killing blow.
    -this damage cannot be reduced or mitigated in anyway due to node, or ability.
    This champion passively gains a % of power per second instead of gaining power from hitting the opponent (like symbiote supreme). This champion is immune to power lock, steal, and burn. They also can’t be special locked.
    -SP1: Muti hit special that helps increase your hit counter to ramp up damage.
    -SP2: Gives you a permanent passive hit counter protection for the # you currently have at the end of this special. If you loose your hit counter it will revert to the hit counter at the end of your last SP2.(this would be for really long fights.)
    -if KOed you keep 50% of the damage counter until that opponent is defeated (cannot be taken with you to the next fight).
    -Awakened Abilty: champion starts next fight with 1 bar of power. champion can take 25%-75% (scaling with sig) of leftover damage in the damage counter into the next fight this champion enters. (This would allow you to build up overkill damage on an easy opponent and take it with you into the next fight. Reducing the time you need to fight a harder opponent. You just need to survive to your SP3, and you already start with 1 bar of power.)

Main rotation would depend on health pool. I would want the champion strong enough that a 6 star Rank 5 could SP1 then SP3 kill any battlegrounds or AW fight.
    Larger pools (Act 8: SP1, SP1, SP3 kill.)
    End game content (Abyss) you would weave SP1 and SP2 back and forth to stack up your protected hit counter. At around 100 hits if you don’t lose your hit streak you should be able to KO the opponent.

Champions this kit would be awesome for:
    -End Game Thanos (finger snap SP3)
    -Iron Fist (amazing champ to buff. SP3 punch into oblivion)
    -Adversary
    -Living Tribunal
    -Skaar
  • Options
    KRACETOS said:

Skaar, been looking for Skaar to join the contest for 8 years. How do we have every corner of the realm oddball niche character and we don't have Hulk's son?

because Marvel doesn't use the character often. They are going to put up characters they are actively using or that the player base really wants. Not many players know who Skaar is
  • Options
    The12thSamuraiThe12thSamurai Posts: 1

Black Tom Cassidy

Madalen pryer

Lady sif

Supergiant

Phantom Rider (Carter Slade)

The maker
  • Options
    MadmaliceMadmalice Posts: 1

Kid Omega

Gorgon

Paladin

Tutinax

Human Torch 2099
  • Options
    EarthMaker9EarthMaker9 Posts: 1
    I would like to see The Children of the Vault add to the game I think they would make a Great addition.

Perro

Cadena

Aguja

Fuego

Sangre

Serafina
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    Sin Eater would be dope.
  • Options

Egg

Tri-Sentinel