**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

Wolverine REWORK

Magneto REWORK

Neither of these need a rework. Especially Magento.
  • Options
    ProwlerSymbioteProwlerSymbiote Posts: 467 ★★
    Curse (Mutant)

Wicked (Mutant)

Klara Prast (Mutant)

Carnage (King in Black) (Cosmic)

Mokk (Mystic)

Gorgeous George (Mutant)

Thunderbird (Neal Shaara) (Mutant)

Fever Pitch (Mutant)
  • Options
    NeptunesbeardNeptunesbeard Posts: 2

D’spayre

Molecule man (Owen Reece)

Jackal (Miles Warren)

Morgan Le Fay

Maystorm
  • Options
    Ant_WarriorAnt_Warrior Posts: 63
    Angel

Sword Master

Iron Hammer

Keeper Murdock

Blue Dragon

A Bomb

Captain America (Roberta Mendez)

Luna Snow

• Options
    And of course, Uncanny Spider-Man (Kurt Wagner)

• Options

Angel

Sword Master

Iron Hammer

Keeper Murdock

Blue Dragon

A Bomb

Captain America (Roberta Mendez)

Luna Snow

Just realised Keeper Murdock's image is tiny so I'll try here

• Options
    HankSpectorHankSpector Posts: 64
    MCOC Ideas:

I’ve compiled a load of champions with explanations as to potential in the contest with stories & synergies. I would love input on mechanics from others in the community as I’m not into all the specifics of MCOC in regards to abilities & balancing. I’m more interested in the game as a casual player & enjoy the animations & synergy buffs the most, along with the stories they tell. Goes without saying but I’m a huge Marvel nerd & I love scanning the forum & finding new characters I haven’t heard of before to go & search up their character biographies to read up on them. Anyway the list is as follows… if you read all of this… sorry in advance. But I recommend looking up these characters, learning about them & deciding after learning about them if you think they’d be a good fit for the contest. It’ll be broken down cause there’s a LOT of writing.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 1: Stingray (tech) & Tiger Shark (science)

Notes: makes a story for Namor & Attuma as well as other champs like some Avengers or Masters of Evil.

Stingray: has a history with the Avengers, Mercs for Money, & of course Namor. He is also related to Tiger Shark through marriage as Tiger Shark is his brother-in- law

Tiger Shark: of course has ties with Namor, also has ties with the Masters of Evil. Could also be the start of the Defenders of the Deep & introduce other aquatic champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 2: Mystique (mutant) & Blob (mutant)

Notes: could be the start of a fun Brotherhood story or just following more with Krakoa & mutant paradise/unity.

Mystique: a champ players have wanted for ages now. Could have very interesting abilities. Will have plenty of synergy options with current champs.

Blob: recently on the summoner’s choice I know. This makes me hopeful he’ll come in next year as that appears to be the trend with Kabam. Helps add more villains as I think we should have more villains than heroes in the contest by a larger margin. Also he’s another fat looking character besides Kingpin.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 3: King Cobra (science) & Diamondback (skill)

Notes: definitely a Captain America story & could lead to more Serpent Society members slithering their way into the contest. Could have some stories with other champs once in the contest as well, like HYDRA related stories.

King Cobra: could have some synergy boosts with other animal based characters. Viper found her way onto the summoner’s choice as well so I’m hopeful King Cobra would join her when she does enter. I think King Cobra is overall an interesting character being the leader of a criminal organization like Red Skull, MODOK & Baron Zemo. Plus he’s another rogue of Captain America’s & I would like to see more villains added.

Diamondback: classic femme fatale in comics for none other than Captain America (Steve Rogers). Could have a boost with fellow femme fatale Black Cat as well as boosts with SHIELD & other Captain America related champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 4: Crimson Dynamo (tech) & Madame Masque (skill)

Notes: this is the counterpart to the previous entry. This would be an Iron Man story & Iron Man related champs. Could also have ties with Avengers & Masters of Evil champs as well.

Crimson Dynamo: has ties to Winter Guard like Red Guardian which could open the door for other champs like Darkstar, Ursa Major, etc. Could also help pave the way for an Armour Wars event with other notable armoured characters like Titanium Man, Whiplash, Unicorn, etc. also would have synergy options with all Iron Man & Masters of Evil related champs.

Madame Masque: another femme fatale, this time for Iron Man. Could have boosts with Iron Man’s other love interests already in the contest like She-Hulk & Black Widow (classic). Could also have boosts with other spy/SHIELD related champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 5: Wonder Man (science) & Grim Reaper (tech)

Notes: definitely an Avengers/Masters of Evil story with Wonder Man having been on both teams & Grim Reaper having been on just the Masters. They are also brothers so to me it makes sense to add them together.

Wonder Man: another popular powerhouse in marvel that hasn’t been used yet. Definitely has plenty of ties in the contest with the likes of Avengers & Masters champs as well as AIM champs like MODOK. There are other teams he’s been a part of as well with champs currently in the contest like the West Coast Avengers & Force Works to name a couple.

Grim Reaper: has ties with both Masters & Avengers as well as Hydra related champs like Crossbones, Baron Zemo & Red Skull & AIM champs like MODOK. More or less he’s a unique side addition that could have ties to other cyborg champs like Lady Deathstrike & Cable as well.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 6: Colleen Wing (skill) & Stilt Man (tech)

Notes: more for the “street level” aspect of the contest like the Defenders.

Colleen Wing: we already have Misty Knight in the contest so, to me, it only makes sense to add her partner. She’s also another sword fighter who could have some unique synergies with other sword wielding champs along with the obvious synergy boosts with Defenders champs.

Stilt Man: c’mon… this guy is so popular in the criminal underworld Dr. Doom went to his funeral. He of course has ties with Defenders champs, namely Daredevil, but also has ties to Spider-Man & other spider-verse champs. Plus I think Stilt Man’s animations will be amazing if done well.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 7: Jack O’ Lantern (tech) & Toxin (cosmic)

Notes: a bit of a Halloween themed champ selection. Both champs have plenty of synergy options. Namely with horror themed champs & symbiote champs.

Jack O’ Lantern: he’s got ties to tons of champs in the contest. Namely Venom, Agent Venom, Ghost Rider & Daredevil to name a few. He’s also a horror themed champ that could have boosts with the like such as Morbius, Werewolf-by-Night, & Kindred to name a few. He also uses a glider like a couple of Goblins already in the contest.

Toxin: the offspring of Carnage already gives it ties to all symbiote champs in the contest. Its first host, Patrick Mulligan, was also a police officer giving them potential boosts with other police/militant champs like Misty Knight, Captain America, Red Hulk, etc.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 8: The Enchantress (mystic) & Skurge the Executioner (skill)

Notes: round 3 with the single champ themed cast, this time The Mighty Thor. Both of whom have ties to plenty of champs like other villains, Asgardian’s, & the Masters as well. I’m hopeful the Masters will get their own tag eventually cause they deserve it given how some tags are.

Enchantress: the femme fatale that has a one-way love for the God of Thunder. She’s done plenty of villainous things to gain Thor’s favour to no avail. Often aligned with Loki or the Masters she’s got plenty of synergy potential with other spell casters/sorcerers as well.

Executioner: obviously the one doing everything for Enchantress cause he’s the same as her. He love the Enchantress but it’s not reciprocated. Another Asgardian champ ready for boosts given how many Asgardian related champs there are now. He’s also a gladiatorial champs similar to all Ragnarok champs (Thor Rag, Hulk Rag, Korg) as well as Hercules.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 9: Lizard (science) & Leech (mutant)

Notes: a pair of mean, green, butt kicking machines… well at least one of them is. Both are unique champs that have ties to diverse corners of the contest & also have had their own unique challenges throughout their history in the comics. I figured this could also be a good pairing to add a new map based on the sewers of NYC. Initially I had Prowler with Lizard but since he’s coming with Spider-Punk for what I assume will be a cool Miles/Spider-Verse story will be awesome. I also thought of putting Vermin here but I don’t think anyone wants to see a ****, Cannibal, Half-Human/Half-Rat hybrid thing.

Lizard: a unique champ in his own right as there aren’t very many reptilian based champs in the contest. Plenty of Sinister Six members are already in as well as other scientists & Spider-Verse champs.

Leech: I think Leech could be an interesting addition to the contest while also being a gateway for the Morlocks to enter the contest like Callisto & Caliban. Leech has ties to the X-Men & other notable mutant champs like Mister Sinister as well as the FF having joined the Future Foundation being teammates with the likes of Dragon Man.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 10: Dracula (mystic) & Shiklah (mystic)

Notes: another Halloween themed champ selection, this time with the King of the Vampires in the mix & his succubus bride.

Dracula: Dracula already has known ties with Blade. He has synergy boost potential with other Legion of Monsters champs & some unexpected boosts with the likes of Jubilee, given at one time Jubilee was a vampire in the comics for a time. Dracula also has ties with the Cabal, the villain equivalent to the Illuminati, which could be another tag introduced to the contest.

Shiklah: another Legion of Monsters synergy champ. Shiklah obviously has ties with Dracula & also has some ties with the likes of Deapool & Nightcrawler. Being that she is classified as Deadpool’s “estranged” wife Shiklah could have boosts with all Deadpool (Wade Wilson) champs & Nightcrawler officiated their wedding.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 11: Pyro (mutant) & Avalanche (mutant)

Notes: another Brotherhood related duo of champs. Both are champs I believe could have fun dynamics while in the contest.

Pyro: a champ who has the ability of fire manipulation but can’t produce the fire himself so he wears a gas tank on his back. Could make for a unique gimmick in the contest. He would also have plenty of synergies with mutant & fire related champs in the contest.

Avalanche: essentially a mutant Quake. Could be a strong counter for Quake with a possible immunity to “aftershock”. Could also see Avalanche fishing some aftershocks of his own along with some solid non damaging debuffs & access to prowess. Obviously Avalanche would have boosts with Quake & other earth/rock related champs & mutant champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 12: Madcap (science) & Slapstick (cosmic)

Notes: my thoughts for this duo was that they’re both incredibly obnoxious & were also a part of Deadpool’s Mercs for Money run. Could make for a good April Fools story.

Madcap: someone I would consider as Deadpool’s archenemy in main continuity. Madcap has a regenerative healing factor on par with Deadpool’s & is just as crazy. Needless to say all Deadpool related champs would have access to boosts with Madcap including Domino & Hit-Monkey. Madcap also has origins in religion which could have ties to Daredevil (both) & Nightcrawler.

Slapstick: I chose cosmic cause he got his powers from an “alien device”. What that means idk. But Slapstick is a champ that relates to both Mojo & Spider-Ham for the more cartoonish side as well as would be another indestructible champ in the contest. Slapstick also has ties to the Mercs for Money & New Warriors.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 13: Leader (science) & Harpy (science)

Notes: a couple of notable Hulk related champs given how many Hulks are currently in the contest it would be nice to see more Gamma villains make their way in. Also helps out Kabam OC Chee’ilth.

Leader: I think there are plenty of cool ways to use Leader along with his duality with the Hulk being the brains to Hulks Brawn. Could have some cool synergies with other villain geniuses in the contest as well as Gamma champs. Make a sorta Gamma World event out of his introduction to the contest.

Harpy: A femme fatale for the Hulk this time. Harpy also has ties to other Hulk champs, namely Red Hulk as she is his daughter. & could have ties to bird related champs given her physical appearance. If Kabam decides to go the Red She-Hulk route I’m fine with that as well.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 14: Justice (mutant) & Speedball (science)

Notes: would be cool to expand on the New Warriors given there are already a few in the contest. It would also benefit Avengers Academy related champs in the contest.

Justice: a future paradox version of Justice leads the Guardians of the Galaxy as Major Victory which could hold ties to the Guardians as well as having ties to the New Warriors & Avengers. He’s also a telekinetic similar to Cable, Phoenix, Professor X, Psylocke & Captain Britain.

Speedball: possibly Marvels most tragic hero. The man who survived the Stamford incident that sparked the original Civil War. There could be ties to his time as Penance on the Thunderbolts or his full circle back to Speedball with the Avengers Academy. Plus he has ties to Spider-Man from back in the day. Plenty for Speedball in the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 15: Jackpot (tech) & Silver Sable (skill)

Notes: a couple of Spidey’s love interests. Both of whom I’m sure players wouldn’t mind in the contest.

Jackpot: the Mary Jane Watson version I think could bring an interesting lottery gimmick for her character in fights. Not to mention all the ties she has with Spider-Man related champs. I’m sure there are other versions of Mary Jane Watson players would prefer but I figured this one if more to the obscure & would make her that much more fun/interesting.

Silver Sable: another Spider-Man love interest who has ties with plenty of Spidey’s villains & I’m sure she could role with SHIELD related champs as well given her background.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 16: Hammerhead (skill) & Tombstone (science)

Notes: I think it would be fun to have more mafia champs in the contest. These 2 in particular have ties to Kingpin already as well as Spider-Man & all his related champs. They could also have ties to street level champs like the Defenders.

Hammerhead: another Russian character to get boosts with his fellow ruskies. Also could get boosts with other champs that like using their heads while fighting. He also has ties to the criminal underworld & Spider-Man.

Tombstone: another indestructible champ who often acts as muscle for other criminal organizations or runs his own. Tombstone has distinct ties to the criminal underworld as well as to Spider-Man.
  • Options
    ——————————————————————
    Month 17: Klaw (tech) & Man-Ape (skill)

Notes: it would be nice to see these more well know Black Panther villains enter the contest. Given they’ve both had their chances to be entered via the MCU related events. Man-Ape has already had 2 chances to be entered & Klaw has also had a chance from the first BP movie. But if their MCU looks won’t be what’s entering I’d be happy with more comic accurate models for these champs.

Klaw: Klaw has ties with the Masters in some of its earliest iterations. Pretty sure he was in when Ultron was running the Masters. A solid character with a moniker like “The Master of Sound” it’s a wonder why he hasn’t made it to the contest yet.

Man-Ape: arguably Black Panther’s greatest rival after Killmonger, Man-Ape was more the physical might to BP’s more acrobatic & agile fighting style. Man-Ape has also found himself on the Masters team often & has plenty of other animal related champs to derive synergy boosts with.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 18: Radioactive Man (science) & Hazmat (mutant)

Notes: I think both these characters being human nuclear reactors could add a new damaging debuff to the contest to exemplify how radioactive they are. I also think it could tell a fun story of misunderstanding in the contest. Plus both characters are Asian which helps bring more diversity to the contest given there aren’t very many Asian champs in the contest.

Radioactive Man: has ties to the Masters as well as just a cool champ overall. Would love to see the character model have that unique radioactive glow while fighting. Could have a really cool champ design/model as well if done right.

Hazmat: has ties to the Avengers Academy as well as ties to the Thunderbolts & Norman Osborn. Also has a cool design & continues adding more young champs to the contest. She also opens the door for other Avengers Academy champs to find their way to the contest in the future.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 19: Warpath (mutant) & Forge (mutant)

Notes: these are 2 incredible X-Men/X-Force members who are absolute classics. Plus they add more Indigenous champs to the contest to help further diversity.

Warpath: IMO one of the X-Men’s best hand-to-hand fighters. Has ties to X-Force & could have ties to Wakandan champs given he uses vibranium knives in combat he could also have syn boosts with knife wielding champs as well as fellow indigenous champs.

Forge: another cyborg champ, given how many there are there’s potential for some synergy boosts with them. Also a genius inventor & weapons expert on par or greater than Rocket Raccoon. Plus he too could have some synergy boosts with the likes of Black Panther given Forge had a long standing romance with Storm.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 20: Brawn (science) & Moon Girl (tech)

Note: 2 of Marvels brightest geniuses who have definitely earned a spot in the contest. Given they’re both geniuses I think they would have very interesting boosts with fellow genius champs already in the contest.

Brawn: given how many roles Amadeus Cho has played in the comics his potential for synergies is crazy. He has ties to Hercules, the Champions, Agents of Atlas, & the Hulks.

Moon Girl: considered Marvel’s smartest character she could bring some really unique synergies to the contest with the other geniuses as well as mechanics. I put tech cause, although she’s inhuman, her ability is switching consciousness with Devil Dinosaur. Figured that wasn’t enough to warrant the cosmic attribute. Plus she mainly uses tech to fight. I think it would be cool to have her use Devil Dinosaur in her specials though, especially the special 3. Why I didn’t include Devil Dinosaur with her as a playable character is cause I don’t think it would look good in game, same as why Lockjaw isn’t playable in game even though he’s referenced a lot. But with a model Devil Dino can be used in dialogue & special attacks/other animations.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 21: Echo (skill) & Cloak/Dagger (science)

Notes: more street level champs. All of whom are unique & have received live action adaptations.

Echo: honestly I prefer the Phoenix Force version that joined the Avengers but I’m fine with any version. We probably won’t get an MCU version & I’m 100% fine with that. Echo has ties with the Marvel underground, Avengers & Defenders champs respectively. Echo also has ties with an abundance of champs who entered the Phoenix tournament in the Contest.

Cloak/Dagger: honestly I think they should make up a single champ given they’re supposed to always be together where Cloak is the defence & Dagger is the offence. I think they could also introduce a cool new mechanic of switching between the 2 mid battle. So long as the champs share the same attribute it could make for a unique play style. How they would switch between each other is up to Kabam but some ideas for the switch mechanic could be things like double tapping block, activating special attacks, have it on a timer &/or a preflight ability where you can elect which one enters battle & they both have their distinct strength & weaknesses in battle. However I think having them be able to switch during the fight makes for an easier way of handling their play styles where for defensive needs players switch to Cloak & when wanting to go on the offensive players switch to Dagger but both would have their trade offs where Cloak is stronger on defence but weak on offence (more of a stall champ) & Dagger is the opposite (very hard hitting glass cannon)
    ——————————————————————
    Month 23: Starling (tech) & Swarm (science)

Notes: could make for a fun story for Miles Morales & Vulture where it’s a romance or “birds & the bees” kind of event story.

Starling: she already has ties to Miles & Vulture as well as the Champions & other bird related champs already in the contest.

Swarm: being that Swarm is a sentient swarm of WWII German bees it makes sense he would have ties to WWII champs like Captain America (WWII), Winter Soldier, Wolverine & Red Skull. Swarm has also been a part of the Sinister 6, being he is a Spider-Man villain as well. It would also make sense he would have syn boosts with other insect related champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 24: Doc Samson (science) & Zzzax (science)

Notes: some more Hulk related champs that can help add to the Gamma tag as well as bring some unique synergies to the contest with unique abilities.

Doc Samson: a powerhouse ally of Hulk as well as having ties with SHIELD & the Avengers. Doc Samson also has ties to Hulk related champs like Sasquatch & other Gamma champs.

Zzzax: a unique Hulk villain that could shock the competition in the contest. Should make for a unique addition to the contest given Zzzax has ties with the Hulks, Avengers & MODOK. He could also have synergies with other electricity wielding champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 25: Skaar (science) & Daken (mutant)

Notes: figured these 2 went perfectly together seeing as how their fathers are rivals & on again/off again enemies. These 2 are just “edgier” versions of their fathers.

Skaar: another warrior hulk that’s more intelligent & vicious than his father. Skaar has ties to other Sakaar champs, the Dark Avengers & the Savage Land for any future champs who hail from the Savage Land.

Daken: also has ties with the Dark Avengers, Daken has ties with all Wolverine related champs as well as X-Men & X-Force respectively.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 26: Rescue (tech) & Iron Monger (tech)

Notes: another potential kickstarter for an Armour Wars saga. This time with the OG cast of Iron Man.

Rescue: why we didn’t get Rescue in an Endgame event is a tragedy. But, given how much time has passed, she’s more than capable of standing in the contest with other armoured champs, Avengers & even SHIELD champs.

Iron Monger: the first big villain in the MCU, if you’re not counting “The Incredible Hulk” movie. There are plenty of boost potential in the contest for Iron Monger already with armoured champs, the like of militant champs like Red Hulk & other weapons dealer champs like Yellowjacket.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 27: Silver Samurai (mutant) & Sunfire (mutant)

Notes: a couple of champs from the land of the rising sun. Both champs have strong ties to the mutant community, & would make awesome additions to the contest.

Silver Samurai: I chose the mutant version as this is the version Wolverine has clashed with in the comics the most. Silver Samurai was also the boss of the Yakuza, giving him ties to all criminal underworld organizations. It would be cool to see a “mafia” or “gang” tag for other related champs as well.

Sunfire: a part of the Giant Size X-Men back in their initial run, Sunfire is a solid champ with ties to the X-Men as well as Big Hero 6 which could be a gateway for them to enter the contest. Sunfire also could have ties with other fellow fire users in the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 28: Armadillo (science) & US Agent (science)

Notes: another duo for a Captain America story. I think both champs could be interesting & with this duo specifically I think it could be a story of Armadillo being seen as the big villain but in reality US Agent is.

Armadillo: what else can I say besides he looks awesome. He’s one of Marvel’s most tragic villains, being he sacrificed his appearance to save his coma ridden wife all for her to leave him once she was cured. He’s tried going straight numerous times but always falls back to crime in order to secure enough money to reverse his transformation. Also, he has ties to a ton of champs already in the contest like the Masters, Captain America champs, animal champs & eventually it could also lead to a Kraven centric event of Kraven hunting animal themed champs which could introduce more animal champs to the contest.

US Agent: a Captain America with less morals & thirst for blood. He’s got plenty of boost potential with other hero & Thunderbolt themed champs as well as other militant champs in the contest. I’m sure once the movie comes out we will probably get him but if not then, then why not like this?
    ——————————————————————
    Month 29: Blue Marvel (science) & Hala the Accuser (cosmic)

Notes: a pair of powerhouses in the Marvel universe. Both have plenty of potential in the contest.

Blue Marvel: one of the most interesting heroes not yet in the contest. Blue Marvel has ties to the Ultimates that were in main continuity as well as ties to other Superman like champs already in the contest, though I view Blue Marcel is more akin to Icon from DC. He’s fiercely intelligent as well & an absolute powerhouse to boot.

Hala: the Kree’s top accuser. Shes got ties with all Kree related champs as well as the Guardians of the Galaxy, the Marvel family, Inhumans & the Skrulls. Overall Hala has plenty of potential to expand the Kree group already in the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 30: Molecule Man (science) & Beyonder (cosmic)

Notes: the makings of an amazing Secret Wars event. These 2 were the catalysts for that initial war in the first place. Both are exceptionally powerful & help broaden the contest further.

Molecule Man: the Beyonder’s multiversal bomb. Another classic rogue of the Fantastic Four & cool as hell villain to add to the contest. With the ability to manipulate any matter he wants I think he’s perfect as a candidate to be entered in the contest & I would love to see how he fights.

Beyonder: another “big bad” for the contest he could have ties to other big bass like Kang, Thanos, Knull & The Serpent as well as all champs who played major roles in the Secret Wars comics.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 31: Clea (mystic) & Nightmare (mystic)

Notes: a Doctor Strange themed event with his Mrs. & the ruler of the nightmare dimension. Could also be a prime opportunity for Doctor Strange to get a solid buff to his kit.

Clea: a strong sorceress in Marvel, the wife of Dr. Strange & niece to the ruler of the dark dimension Dormammu. She has ties to most mystic champs like Wong, Mordo, Dr. Doom & also has ties to Valkyrie & the classic Defenders.

Nightmare: a champ a lot of people have expected in the contest for some time, Nightmare would have ties to all Dr. Strange related champs as well as other “nightmare fuel” champs like any of the monstrous/Halloween themed champs already in the contest & other dimensional beings.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 32: Giant-Man (science) & Jack of Hearts (cosmic)

Notes: a pair of champs who passed a long time ago. They haven’t made their return in main continuity yet & probably never will. But they’re solid champs that have great potential for the contest.

Giant-Man: this would be the Bill Foster version. He was killed in action by a clone of Thor created by Mr. Fantastic & Iron Man during the first Civil War storyline where he was on Captain America’s side. Aside from the Civil War syn boosts he also appeared in the MCU for the 2nd Ant-Man film so he has ties with all MCU Ant-Man champs. On top of that I think his size alterations to grow to the size of a Sentinel or even just start the fight that size would be awesome to see.

Jack of Hearts: a half human, half Contraxian member of both the Avengers & Defenders. JoH was killed off during the Avengers Disassembled storyline by Scarlet Witch along with Scott Lang. JoH also has ties to other cosmic related champs like Moon Dragon, Silver Surfer & Nebula as well as ties to SHIELD. JoH most recently returned to comics in the Zombies universe where he became romantically involved with She-Hulk which adds more syn potential for him to the contest. On top of all that I really like his costume & colour scheme, it has a more classic superhero vibe to it.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 33: Jocasta (tech) & Machine Man (tech)

Notes: a pair of mighty mechanical champs primed for the contest. Both champs have had long histories in the comics & would be great additions to the contest. Could be a bit of a live triangle being that Ultron created Jocasta to be his bride where Machine Man fell in love with Jocasta & vice versa.

Jocasta: created by Ultron with the brainwaves of Janet Van Dyne she would eventually rebel against Ultron to aid the Avengers on countless adventures. There are plenty of robotic champs for her to get syn boosts from as well as potential of unique synergy boosts with the likes of Vision & Ultron being that they’re all related in a way.

Machine Man: he’s been a part of many teams/organizations including SHIELD, the Avengers & Domino’s Mercs for Money. Machine Man of course has ties to other mechanized/robotic champs in the contest & has clashed with the Fantastic Four & Alpha Flight back in his earlier days in comics. Overall I think his telescopic limbs like Inspector Gadget would make him a fun character to see animated in the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 34: MACH-IV (tech) & Songbird (science)

Notes: possibly the start of a new line of Thuderbolts champs being added to the contest who have been long standing members by this point. The group of reformed villains I think would add loads of depth & unique synergies to the contest.

MACH-IV: why I chose MACH-IV & not MACH-X is because I prefer the IV armour. He has ties with Spider-Man being he was previously the Beetle as well as ties to the Sinister 6 & Masters of Evil before Zemo reformed them to the Thunderbolts. Being that he’s an armoured hero there could be ties to other armoured champs already in the contest. He also has ties to the Fantastic Four having challenged Human Torch & Thing to battle for fame.

Songbird: another villain turned hero Songbird hound Zeno’s Masters team turned Thunderbolts & stayed on the straight & narrow after. She also has ties to other villains like Titania from her time with the Grapplers & Norman Osborn as the Iron Patriot during the Dark Reign storyline. Songbird has clashed with plenty of Avengers as well & has since become a trusted ally to Luke Cage along with MACH-IV since reforming.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 35: Atlas (science) & Moonstone (cosmic)

Notes: another pair of Thunderbolts champs, this time they weren’t able to stay on the straight & narrow when things got tough.

Atlas: another super size altering champ, Atlas has always been persistent muscle for most villains before reforming to a life of heroism. Before becoming a hero Atlas clashed with the Avengers, Spider-Man & Ant-Man (Scott Lang). Upon joining Zemo’s Masters & becoming the Thunderbolts he enjoyed a life of crime fighting for a time before reverting back to villainy in his more recent comic appearances rejoining Zemo’s Masters of Evil after Winter Soldier was sent back to WWII by Kobik. Truthfully though, I just want a supersized, size altering champ in the contest with mechanics that operate as such. To a greater extent than what Cassie Lang brings to the table.

Moonstone: another Kree related champ, having gained her powers from a Kree “gravity stone” Moonstone often clashed with Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers), however she has also tangled with the Hulk on occasion. She would later join Zemo’s Masters team that eventually became the Thunderbolts & rebelled against Zemo. She also took part in both Hawkeye & Winter Soldier’s Thunderbolts teams, even developing a romantic relationship to Hawkeye. Later on she would be a part of the Dark Avengers hired on by Norman Osborn while he was Iron Patriot. She would eventually find herself back on the side of villainy, rejoining Zemo’s Masters of Evil once again in her more recent comic appearances.
  • Options
    ——————————————————————
    Month 36: Banshee (mutant) & Black Tom Cassidy (mutant)

Notes: a pair of mutant cousins on opposite sides of the Justice scale. Both have stories histories with the X-Men & Brotherhood. Since both are Irish it could be a St. Patrick’s day themed event.

Banshee: another champ with a sonic scream, Banshee could have ties to Black Bolt given they both have killer screams. Banshee also has ties to the OG Giant Size X-Men. Banshee also made his film debut in First Class which could be so good syn boosts as well. Banshee also became a Horseman of Apocalypse. Possibly SHIELD syn boosts as well given Banshee worked for INTERPOL for a time.

Black Tom Cassidy: a mutant with the ability to manipulate plant life as well as fire “bio blasts” from his wooden cane or “shillelagh” BTC could be a unique addition to the contest with unique synergies to boot. Synergies like the Groot’s given they all manipulate plant life, Juggernaut as he was his only friend for a time in the comics, & the Brotherhood & X-Men teams respectfully.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 37: Gorgon (cosmic) & Triton (skill)

Notes: it would be nice to round out the Inhuman Royal Family. Honestly, I don’t really care what order they’re added in. As long as these next 4 champs in Month’s 37 & 38 do make it to the contest that’s all I care about. These 2 in particular would probably be the latter 2 to be added given Crystal has already appeared on the Summoner’s Choice options she’s probably coming soon.

Gorgon: practically a half Minotaur, Gorgon Petragon can produce shockwaves by stomping his hooves which could tie him to other vibration related champs already in the contest like Shocker & Quake. Gorgon is also an Inhuman which gives him obvious ties to fellow Inhuman champs already in the contest. He also participated in the Inhumans vs X-Men story which could give him ties to mutant champs as well, & given he’s often seen as the physical muscle of the group he could have ties to other champs who follow the same archetype.

Triton: the fishy brother of Karnak, Triton was exposed to the terrigen mist & was the reason Karnak was excluded from terrigenesis. Triton requires a special apparatus to survive on land, making him a perfect candidate for a champ with a distinct disability inclusivity compared to other champs. It also adds another aquatic based champ to the contest. Whether Triton gets classified as skill or cosmic makes no difference to me, I chose skill cause aside from his appearance & internal biology Triton has no unique abilities. He’s more or less an Atlantean that looks more fish like, like Lagoon Boy from DC. But, being aquatic gives Triton opportunities to have syn boosts with other aquatic champs which could open the door for more to be added later. like all Inhumans Triton has ties to the Kree as well.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 38: Crystal (cosmic) & Maximus the Mad (tech)

Notes: like what was mentioned previously, I don’t really care who gets added with who amongst these inhuman champs, so long as they’re added I’m fine with it. However I think it makes the most sense to add these 2 together due to their unique circumstances compared to the other 2.

Crystal: the sister to Medusa, Crystal is another weather manipulator giving her clear ties to the Storm champs. Crystal also manipulates elements giving her ties to every champ that manipulates any type of element like fire, water, earth, air, lightning, ice, etc. Crystal has also seen some romantic involvement with Human Torch & even married Quicksilver for a time whom she shares a child with. Crystal has been a part of both the Avengers & Fantastic Four on top of her role in the Inhumans. I also think it would be cool for Crystal to have Lockjaw appear in at least one of her specials like Lockheed does for Kitty Pryde.

Maximus: the younger brother to Black Bolt, Maximus’ terrigenesis provided him with enhanced physical abilities, mental powers & a genius intellect. Why I chose tech as his class is because I figured Maximus would most likely use powerful weapons in combat opposed to his mental powers given they wouldn’t make much sense in the contest aside from inverting controls like most do. with obvious ties to the Inhumans & Kree, Maximus has also clashed with the Fantastic Four & Avengers on multiple occasions as well as the X-Men in the Inhumans vs X-Men storyline.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 39: Ka-Zar (skill) & Stegron (science)

Notes: I think this would be an amazing opportunity to introduce the Savage Land to the contest with all kinds of unique champs who have found their ways there. Plus, who doesn’t like dinosaurs, right?

Ka-Zar: I think Ka-Zar is a perfect fit for who should start the Savage Land introduction to the contest. He’s another highly capable hunter & has clashed with many heroes & villains alike in Marvel. Ka-Zar has been a herald for Galactus in some more recent depictions. But being a skilled hunter he could have ties to other hunters like Kraven & Elsa Bloodstone as well as other pre-historic looking champs like Sauron. I would also like to see Zabu the Sabretooth Tiger enter the contest with Ka-Zar as a part of his SP attacks, this connection with Zabu could be a connection to some of the more feral champs in the contest like Sabretooth, Beast, Tigra, etc.

Stegron: Stegron is a unique champ in his appearance & backstory. He would be a unique champ selection along with Ka-Zar for a month. Stegron has often clashed with Spider-Man & has also clashed with Ka-Zar in the past. He has collaborated with the likes of other Spidey villains, & Sauron. With Stegron added it could be another champ that could lead to a Kraven’s great hunt storyline with more animal themed champs in the future. Should Lizard get in anytime soon that would be another connection for Stegron in the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 40: Ghost Rider Robbie Reyes (mystic) & Starbrand (cosmic)

Notes: a couple of champs I think deserve a spot in the contest given their history & their appearances in the comics. Could be an Avengers story with some cosmic elements strewn about.

GR Robbie Reyes: hands down one of the most if not the most requested champ to enter the contest. Robbie already has ties to the Avengers, other GR’s & other young heroes already in the contest. Robbie is hands down the most popular Latino character in the comics right now as well & could get syn boosts with other Latin champs currently in the contest or will eventually enter.

Starbrand: I would prefer the Kevin Connor version but don’t really care which version enters the contest given there are so many who have wielded the Starbrand. Preferably I wouldn’t like for the 10,000,000BC version to enter but believe there are syn boosts with champs related to the Avengers 10,000,000BC team like Ghost Rider, Oden, Phoenix, Dr. Strange/Sorcerer Supreme, Black Panther, Moon Knight & Iron Fist. The Kevin Connor version also joined Sunspot’s Multiversal Avengers. Kevin Connor also has ties to Robbie Reyes which is why I believe they are a good fit to enter the contest together.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 41: Patriot (science) & Batroc the Leaper (skill)

Notes: another Captain America themed duo. I felt it would be good for adding another young hero & semi-street level villain. Could be a good duo for 4th of July.

Patriot: there are plenty who have taken up the mantle though I prefer the Eli Bradley version given he has more history in the comics. He was a key part of the Young Avengers as well as has romantic ties to teammate Kate Bishop & has ties to other Captain America champs in the contest.

Batroc: a long standing foe of the Captain, he’s been a part of many teams including the Masters, Thunderbolts, a team of Mercs organized by MODOK, has partnered up with Gwen Poole & has had ongoing ties to all Captain America related champs. I also think it would be unique to see Batroc fight primarily with his legs as he’s a kick-boxer & referred to as “the leaper”. Being French Batroc could also have ties to other French champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 42: Whirlwind (mutant) & Egghead (tech)

Notes: an Ant-Man themed duo. These two are some of the most prominent villains in Ant-Man’s rogues gallery. Both have stories histories in the comics as well with a wide array of champs already in the contest.

Whirlwind: Whirlwind is probably the most prominent Ant-Man & the Wasp villain I can think of when I think about those 2. He has been a part of the Masters, Thunderbolts & the Hood’s crime syndicate. Being a character who manipulates wind he could also have ties to champs who do the same like the Storm champs. I would also love to see his animations in combat, like how his SP’s would look & would like to see his character model cause he has a very distinct appearance in the comics.

Egghead: another scientific genius villain to add to the contest I mainly put Egghead here as a tech cause I think his character model in the contest could be him piloting a giant Egg mech with arms & legs. But Egghead has also been involved with other champs already in the contest like the already mentioned Ant-Man & Wasp as well as the Masters champs, Iron Man & Young Avengers champs. Being a villain related to eggs he could also have ties to all bird/reptile related champs in the contest. A version of Egghead is also the father of the Ghost that currently exists in the contest which could be ties to her as well.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 43: Living Laser (science) & Whiplash (tech)

Notes: an Iron Man themed month with a pair of powerhouses that have often given Iron Man a run for his money. Both of whom I think have killer designs & already have similar characters in the contest, so why not add this pair with some unique syn boosts & abilities of their own?

Living Laser: pretty much a master at manipulating light to his benefit, LL is a character who could have ties to other invisible champs as well as light manipulating champs like Photon. LL has also had time with the Masters, AIM, Kindred, the Hood’s crime syndicate & of course has ties to all Iron Man related champs currently in the contest.

Whiplash: preferably the Anton Vanko version, he has seen time with the Masters & has fought for the Thunderbolts when Kingpin was running their operations. Whiplash has also clashed with Squirrel Girl & Spider-Man on top of his battles with Iron Man & Iron Man related champs. He could also have ties with Omega Red as OR has his carbonadium tendrils. Whiplash could also have ties to other Russian born champs already in the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 44: Captain Avalon (mystic) & Black Knight (skill)

Notes: a pair of British champs. Both of whom wield swords, both have ties to unique corners of the contest.

Captain Avalon: the brother to Betsy Braddock, better known as either Psylocke or Captain Britain, Brian Braddock was the Captain Britain prior to his twin sister. Brian is most notably involved with the X-Men given his relation to one of their members as well as Excalibur alongside other mutants like Nightcrawler & Kitty Pryde. He has also battled along side Captain America a few time & could also have ties to other British/European champs already in the contest as well as other sword wielding champs.

Black Knight: I would prefer the Dane Whitman version as I believe he’s the more interesting version to use. BK has been a part of the Avengers on & off for a long time, he has also been a part of the Defenders, Excalibur & the Masters while undercover for the Avengers. BK also has romantic ties to Sersi both in the comics & the MCU as well as other champs who fought in the Phoenix tournament. Given BK wields the “Ebony Blade” he could have ties to other black sword wielders like Knull & Gorr respectively as well as other sword wielding champs in general.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 45: Blizzard (tech) & Melter (tech)

Notes: some more Iron Man villains. I know I have a lot of them on here but IM has plenty of good rogues that aren’t being brought into the contest, so I figured I’d get their names out there to the community. This duo is more themed around hot & cold or fire & ice given their contrasting abilities.

Blizzard: I would prefer the Donnie Gill version, & while I know he’s technically an Inhuman who can generate ice on his own I prefer the tech using Blizzard. However, if Kabam wants to make him cosmic that’s fine with me. As I mentioned Blizzard is an Inhuman which gives him ties to them as well as a frequent foe of Iron Man. Blizzard has also been a part of the Masters & the Hood’s crime syndicate. Blizzard also has ties to the Thunderbolts as well. Given Blizzard uses ice related abilities he could also have ties with fellow ice users in the contest.

Melter: preferably Bruno Horgan as the Iron Man villain that brings the heat, Melter has obvious ties to Iron Man & his related champs as well as other fire related champs already in contest. Melter has also been a part of the Masters. Given Melters abilities he could have ties to ice & metal related champs given both his name & power set.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 46: Wizard (tech) & Trapster (skill)

Notes: this duo would complete the Frightful Four with their fellow members Medusa & Sandman already in the contest. It would be another Fantastic Four story.

Wizard: another super villain genius with obvious ties to the FF, Wizard has also clashed with other champs like Spider-Man, the Avengers, & Dr. Strange. Wizard has joined other villains like the Hood’s crime syndicate as well as aiding the Thunderbolts. With his anti-gravity discs I’m sure some new abilities could be added to the contest for future gravity related champs.

Trapster: or better known as Paste-Pot-Pete, with root being in the contest that’s what Trapster’s whole shtick is about. Trapster has had a bit of a back & forth with what side he likes to play on often being a foe to heroes like the FF & Spider-Man as well as being an ally to the likes of the Avengers when they were trapped by Baron Zemo’s adhesive X. Trapster has also seen action as a part of the Sinister Six. Given his obvious love of traps he could also have syn boosts with other trap setters like Kraven & goo/adhesive champs like Zemo.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 47: Dazzler (mutant) & Meltdown (mutant)

Notes: I figured this could be a concert themed event. Something to take inspiration from Taylor Swift’s Eras tour. I figured these 2 together would make the most sense.

Dazzler: a mutant powerhouse who converts sound to light, Dazzler could be an excellent counter for any potential champs who use sound based attacks. Dazzler also has obvious ties to other mutants including the X-Men as well as joined other teams like A-Force, Excalibur & found herself stranded on Mojo World which all have plenty of potential syn boosts for her.

Meltdown: or more commonly known as “Boom Boom” is a mutant with the ability to generate concussive exploding energy balls. In regards to the story she could be the pyrotechnic working, that being said there’s an obvious link to Jubilee as well as other mutants in the contest & other explosive user champs. She has also been a part of the New Mutants, X-Force & the X-Men.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 48: Beta Ray Bill (cosmic) & Surtur (mystic)

Notes: a Thor themed event introducing fan favourite Beta Ray Bill & his people’s mortal enemy Surtur. These 2 I believe complement each other well & could bring some more unique Asgard related champs to the contest.

Beta Ray Bill: Beta Ray Bill is hands down one of the most requested champs to enter the contest. Bill has an obvious past with Thor & other Asgardian champs in the contest. Bill was also a part of an incarnation of the Guardians of the Galaxy, arguably the most powerful lineup the team has ever had with the likes of
    Moondragon, Cosmic Ghost Rider & main stays like Star Lord, Rocket Raccoon & Groot.

Surtur: the fire giant of Muspelheim, Surtur has plenty of ties with having made an appearance in Thor Ragnarok, & being a massive demon like monster Surtur could have syn boosts with the likes of Mephisto, Dormammu & other demonic/monster like champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 49: Black Talon (mystic) & The Zombie (mystic)

Notes: I figured this would be an excellent duo for a Marvel Zombie’s story being that Black Talon is a necromancer & as his name implies Zombie is a zombie.

Black Talon: a character I think deserves better outings in the comics, his status as a major villain ended in the 80’s where he’s now kind of a joke villain. Samual Barone better known as Black Talon has been a thorn in the sides of the Avengers & West Coast Avengers. Black Talon has also been a part of the Masters as well. Given his ties to voodoo & necromancy he could have ties to champs that deal with the dead like Brother Voodoo, Mephisto & Ghost Rider’s. Barone was also a cocaine dealer for the Hood which could be another syn boost for him.

Zombie: another character related to voodoo giving him ties to both Black Talon & Doctor Voodoo. Zombie would also have ties to the Legion of Monsters & other monster/Halloween themed champs in the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 50: Spider Woman (science) & Mockingbird (skill)

Notes: a pair of SHIELD’s finest. To tough ladies who have every right to enter the contest. More than a lot of the champs I’ve listed here.

Spider Woman: Jessica Drew, obviously has ties to SHIELD as mentioned earlier, she also has ties to the Spider-Verse, Avengers & their respective villain related champs as well as a few ladies already in the contest that were a part of the Lady Liberators like Invisible Woman, She-Hulk, Storm, Valkyrie, Black Widow & Tigra. Due to being one of a few characters in Marvel to have children she could also receive a syn boost with fellow mother champs like Invisible Woman & Jessica Jones.

Mockingbird: a skilled hand to hand combatant, a love interest for the likes of Hawkeye & Spider-Man. She was a part of the West Cost Avengers as well as SHIELD’s Secret Avengers. Due to an accident she was given a mixture of Captain America’s super soldier serum & Nick Fury’s Infinity Formula. Due to her having the super soldier serum mixed in her system it could be argued that she could be a science champ but I think skill makes the most sense.
    ——————————————————————
  • Options
    Month 59: Daimon Hellstrom (mystic) & Hellcat (skill)

Notes: a former Husband & Wife duo who have been a part of the classic Defenders & also help expand the occult corner of the contest. This could also be the start of a Midnight Son’s or lead to some other occult themed champs entering the contest.

Hellstrom: given his demon heritage it makes sense to give his ties to other demons like Dormammu, Mephisto & Purgatory. The fact he wields a trident it makes sense to tie him to Namor as well. As mentioned in the notes he was a part of the classic Defenders lineup with Silver Surfer, Hulk & Doctor Strange as well. he has battled alongside the West Coast Avengers & given his already mentioned ties to the occult he could also have syn boosts with Doctor Voodoo, Hood, Baron Mordo, Ghost Rider, etc.

Hellcat: Hellcat was a former member of the Defenders & also worked in She-Hulk’s law firm as a private investigator. Hellcat also has ties to other feline champs in the contest like Tigra & Black Cat. Hellcat also trained with Moondragon on Titan for a time. Hellcat also was a part of the Avengers & while she was dead had ties to the likes of Dormammu & Mephisto. She has also been a part of the MCU in the Jessica Jones series as Jones’ best friend where she was portrayed as “Trish Walker”. I’m not sure what class she should be a part of but I figured Skill would be sufficient but any class Kabam believes will be a good/better fit will be fine with me.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 60: Hobgoblin (mystic) & Hydro-Man (science)

Notes: a pair of Spider-Verse’s tougher villains who have plenty of ties in the contest. From other Spider-Verse champs to champs that relate to their unique qualities. It could also be the start of another Sinister story. This time something like a Sinister Twelve story where there’s a mini boss before the main boss in every quest.

Hobgoblin: a fearsome foe of Spider-Man who likened his identity after the infamous Green Goblin. Why I chose mystic as his class is because the Ned Leeds version is able to use chaos magic. I also think it would be cool to have another mystic Spider-Man villain in the contest. Would also love to see HG wield a flame sword while in combat. Obvious boosts are with other Goblin champs, Sinister Six/Twelve members as well as other Spider-Verse champs. The Ned Leeds version also has ties to Mordo as Mordo is the one who trained him in the art of chaos magic as well as Scarlet Witch as she too uses chaos magic. HG could also receive boosts with other Halloween themed champs.

Hydro-Man: another powerful foe of the Wall Crawler. HM has been involved with both the Sinister Six & Twelve as well as the Masters of Evil & the Maggia. HM could have ties to other aquatic champs like Namor & Attuma as well as ties to his once partner Sandman. Hydro-Man could also have ties to other elemental champs & ties to other Spider-Verse champs.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 61: Orka (skill) & Namorita (mutant)

Notes: a pair of Atlantean champs to help bolster the other Atlantean champs already in the contest. They both have unique ties to a couple of teams a piece & could have very unique designs given Kabam loves to modify champs designs & do an excellent job for majority of them.

Orka: Orka is a titanic powerhouse from the Atlantean race with ties to the other Atlantean champs already in the contest like Namor & Attuma. Orka also has ties to the Heroes for Hire as well as having once had fallen in love with Misty Knight. Orka has also tangled with the likes of the Avengers, Fantastic Four & She-Hulk.

Namorita: Namorita is the daughter of Namora who is the first cousin of Namor. Namorita has been a part of the New Warriors with ties to the Fantastic Four & Defenders. Namorita while the daughter of Namora is actually a clone of her mother whom Namora elected to have cloned to give birth to. Whether Kabam makes Namorita mutant or something else like a science champ makes no difference to me. I believe she will be a great addition to the contest.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 62: Boomerang (skill) & Cardiac (tech)

Notes: this pairing is far more of the obscure than most I’ve mentioned. While Boomerang is probably more widely known I think Cardiac would be an excellent wildcard champ people wouldn’t expect to see in the contest. Both have ties to Spider-Man & his related champs respectively, both hero & villain champs.

Boomerang: the Fred Myers version. Honestly, while he’s more of a joke villain at this point Boomerang has had some notable appearances in the comics. Namely, Boomerang has been a part of the Sinister Six as well as the Sinister Sixteen. Boomerang was also the roommate to Spider-Man (Peter Parker) for a time in the comics & has allied with Spider-Man during this period. Boomerang has also been a part of the Masters of Evil.

Cardiac: IMO, a very unique champ suggestion. Cardiac is a cyborg which has him linked with champs like Nebula & Cable as well as Vibranium Mesh skin giving him ties to Wakandan champs like all BP’s, Sheri, Killmonger & Jabari Panther. Being an excellent doctor & surgeon he could have ties to other healthcare/former healthcare professionals like Doctor Strange & Jane Foster as well as boosts with fellow champs with artificial hearts like all the Iron Man champs. Cardiac also has ties to Spider-Man & Dr. Octopus given he’s clashed with a few times.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 63: Darkstar (mutant) & Ursa Major (mutant)

Notes: this is a pair meant to establish The Winter Guard in the contest, similar to how Guardian & Sasquatch established Alpha Flight in the contest. Both of these champs could make for excellent Russian heroes to be added to the contest.

Darkstar: a mutant with the ability to manipulate dark force energy Darkstar has ties to plenty of champs already in the contest such as the Avengers, Black Widow, & other Russian champs. Darkstar could also have ties to other darkforce/dark energy type champs like Knull, Mister Negative & Spot. On top of all this she could also have ties to other fellow mutants in the contest.

Ursa Major: another Russian mutant UM has also seen conflict with the likes of the Avengers, X-Men, Black Widow & Winter Soldier. UM has also battled alongside the Agents of Atlas, War Machine & Daredevil. Given his appearance & abilities it could be said that ties to the likes of other beastly champs like Sasquatch, Beast, & Tigra are possibilities for UM.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 64: Shaman (mystic) & Snowbird (cosmic)

Notes: speaking of Alpha Flight this pair would help bolster their numbers as well. Both I believe could add unique abilities to the contest & could generate some unique synergies that could make for interesting teams in the contest.

Shaman: whether Shaman or his daughter Talisman, either would make for excellent additions to the contest. Why I chose Shaman specifically is because of his significance in the origins of Snowbird. Shaman would also have ties to fellow indigenous champs, Alpha Flight champs & sorcerer champs already in the contest.

Snowbird: being a demi goddess, Snowbird has ties with the likes of other godly champs in the contest. More specifically due to being part of a team called the “God Squad” Snowbird was allied with the likes of Thor, Hercules, Sersi & Galactus (or Galvan). Snowbird is also able to transform into arctic beasts which could have her relate to champs like Chee’ilth, Squirrel Girl & Falcon on top of her already present Alpha Flight ties.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 65: Graviton (science) & Mr. Immortal (mutant)

Notes: I figured this could be the start of a Great Lakes Avengers series of additions but wanted to make it more digestible with Mr. Immortal having difficulties with a powerhouse of a villain like Graviton & requesting aid from the Summoner & other champs like Avengers champs powerful enough to beat Graviton.

Graviton: Franklin Hall is a powerhouse villain in the comics who has gone toe-to-toe with the likes of the Avengers on multiple occasions. Being a character who controls a fundamental force he could have ties to other champs that do the same like Magneto & Storm. Given his Canadian roots he could also have ties to fellow Canadian champs. Graviton has also joined AIM & could stand to get boosts from their affiliated champs like MODOK.

Mr. Immortal: the leader of the Great Lakes Avengers, Mr. Immortal has been described as given he is a mutant who isn’t classified as Homo Superior but rather Homo Supreme should speak volumes about his abilities. He has ties with other Avengers, West Coast Avengers & Thunderbolt champs. Given his Immortal nature he could also have ties to other immortal champs like iHulk, iBom, & Hercules. He could also have ties to fellow mutant champs, namely Mister Sinister & Magneto as Sinister has a desire to make the ultimate mutant & Magneto believes mutants are the superior race of beings where Mr. Immortal is already the most superior/ultimate being ever produced on Earth by conventional means.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 66: Nova (Sam Alexander) (cosmic) & Titus (tech)

Notes: figured this would be an excellent cosmic themed pairing for the Guardians &/or other cosmic champs to get in on. Could make for some unique synergies & given the Champions are a part of the contest I figured that adding one of their founding members & who I believe to be his nemesis would be great for the contest.

Nova: Sam Alexander is the one of the last OG Champions to not enter the contest from its latest iteration. Given his obvious ties to Nova, Sam has also fought alongside Guardians champs like Rocket & Gamora, obvious ties to champs like Miles & Kamala as well as other Avengers champs & other Ultimate Spider-Man champs like Iron Fist, White Tiger, Luke Cage & OG Spider-Man as well.

Titus: Titus is shown as a hulking White Tiger Alien who was a former Black Ops member of the Nova Corps alongside Sam Alexander’s father. After Sam’s dad deserted Titus was badly injured & was modified into a cyborg. Given his physical appearance Titus could have ties with other cat like champs like Black Cat, White Tiger, Tigra & Black Panther (all) as well as other cyborg champs like Nebula & Cable. Given his Nova Corps ties he could have boosts with other Guardians champs who might’ve had run ins with the Nova Corps like Yondu & Star Lord.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 67: Puck (skill) & Aurora (mutant)

Notes: another pair from the Great White North. This pairing was also a part of the Aloha Flight Space Program & would make excellent additions to the contest. I also love the unique of their characters & abilities.

Puck: Eugene Judd was mystically altered from his original 6’6” “adventurer” body to his now 3’6” frame & cursed with superhuman longevity having been born in 1914 he also gained superhuman strength, agility, & reflexes. Puck has been a part of not only Alpha Flight but also X-Force. Puck was also able to escape hell once which could be ties to the likes of other kings of hell like Mephisto & Ghost Rider. Given his stature he could be linked to other shorter champs like Howard, Rocket & Peni. As well as Captain Marvel given the Alpha Flight Space Program. Given Puck’s gruff personality he could also have ties to all Wolverine (Logan) champs in the contest being they’re both gruff, tough, little men.

Aurora: another major Alpha Flight member whose twin brother Northstar should also be added. Aurora has been involved with the X-Men given Aloha Flight & the X-Men’s relationship to each other. Aurora could also have ties to other French champs like Guillotine & other Canadian champs like Sabretooth & Wolverine. Given Aurora had struggled with dissociative identity disorder which could have ties to the Hulk, Sentry & Norman Osborn champs given their multiple/dissociative personalities.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 68: Plantman (science) & Porcupine (skill)

Notes: I figured story-wise it would be like a Flora & Fauna type story where champs like Squirrel Girl, Rocket Raccoon, Groot & King Groot would all play a role in the event given they all relate to both Flora & Fauna. Could also be an excuse to add a new map based on the woods or a park.

Plantman: Samuel Smithers has been involved with many heroes & villains in the contest like the Avengers, Fantastic Four & Thunderbolts. PM also joined an iteration of the Masters of Evil who were swiftly defeated by Captain America (Steve Rogers) & his allies. Given his power set it makes sense for PM to have ties to Groot, King Groot & Man-Thing. It also makes sense for him to have ties to champs like Human Torch, Sunspot & Red Hulk given the heat/fire would be his natural enemy.

Porcupine: Alexander Gentry is a class A gag villain. Why Gentry is because he also has ties to Plantman, making for a synergistic duo entering the contest. Porcupine made his MCU debut in the She-Hulk series, fought both against & alongside the Avengers (namely Captain America Steve Rogers). Given his appearance he could get syn boosts with the likes of Morningstar (for the sharp exterior) & other Fauna-like champs like Rocket, Squirrel Girl, & Howard.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 69: Nighthawk (science) & Power Princess (cosmic)

Notes: to round out the copycats of the Big 3 from DC. Nighthawk & Power Princess also help bring in the Squadron Supreme to the contest for Hyperion to develop more team options/synergies with. Given how long Hyperion has been in the contest it only makes sense to give him some more love in the contest by adding these 2. Who knows, it could lead to another Squadron Supreme event with the likes of Blur & Dr. Spectrum.

Nighthawk: Kyle Richmond (preferably the Earth-31916 version) though I’d be fine with any given most share the same name. Nighthawk as a character has ties to the Squadron Supreme, Thunderbolts, (classic) Defenders & the Avengers. Given his name he could have a bit of a gag syn boost with both Night Thrasher & Darkhawk. He could also have ties to other Batman-like champs like Moon Knight & Daredevil. NH could also have ties to other bird related champs like Falcon, Sauron, Vulture & Howard.

Power Princess: Princess Zarda of Utopia is the Wonder Woman copycat the MCOC has been waiting for. The Utopians have ties to the Kree & Inhumans. Given her abilities & being a super strong female champ she could also have ties to other female physical powerhouses like She-Hulk, Titania, Captain Marvel & Chee’ilth. Given she’s a copy of Wonder Woman she could also fight with a sword & shield which could be syn boosts with Captain America (all), Taskmaster, & whatever sword champs Kabam wants. Zarda also had a spicy night with the Ultimate universes Hulk in the comics which could be a syn boost.
    ——————————————————————
    Month 70: Grey Gargoyle (science) & The Gargoyle (mystic)

Notes: a pair for possibly a Halloween themed event. Though these 2 sound like they might be the same they’re completely different. Ones an old man who made a deal with a demon who transformed him into a Gargoyle & the other is just some guy who has a body that’s living stone similar to Colossus transforming into organic steel. The story could be another misleading story, I know there are a lot in this list but it’s difficult to come up with new plots when I’ve probably used a ton of different plots multiple times. Anyway, the story could be Gargoyle being mistaken as a villain who’s attacking other champs & turning them to stone while it’s actually the Grey Gargoyle doing all of this.

Gargoyle: Isaac Christians was an elderly man who made a deal with a demon. This deal transformed him into a demon creature with the appearance of a gargoyle. He has been a part of the (classic) Defenders & Heroes for Hire. Gargoyle could also have ties to fellow demon/monster champs like Mephisto, Dormammu, Morningstar, iBom, etc. given his reptilian/bat like wings he could also have ties to Dragon Man & Sauron.

Grey Gargoyle: Paul Pierre Duval is a genius chemist who has been involved with the likes of AIM, Masters of Evil, the Worthy & Hood’s crime syndicate. GG has often clashed with Thor & other Avengers champs as well as the Fantastic Four. Given his French heritage he could have ties to other French/European champs like Guillotine. With his ability to turn others to stone he could also have ties with rock/earth based champs like Thing, Terrax, Sandman & Dust.
    ——————————————————————
  • Options
    713_o_f1673r713_o_f1673r Posts: 130
    Iron man sentinel-buster

• Options
    Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 173
    edited March 30
    Thor (Mjölnir And Stormbreaker Not Fat)

Heimdall(Classic)
  • Options
    CoffeeLoverCoffeeLover Posts: 33
    MCOC's Phoenix hasn't done justice to this reputation of a Galactic Threat!

Maybe work around this version of Jean Grey for teacher's day lol

• Options
    ConianboyTR42ConianboyTR42 Posts: 4
    edited April 3
    Demir Yumruk karakterine buff gelmeli.Chi enerjisi denilince akla ilk gelen karakerdir.Chi enerjisi biriktirip enerji seviyesine bağlı olarak saldırılarını arttırabilme,arındırma yapabilme,engellenemez olabilme gibi yetenekler getirilebilir.yumruk saldırıları kaçışlardan ve otobloklardan etkilenmemeli.ağır saldırıları sendeletme atmalı.şu an hakettiği değeri göremiyor.
  • Options
    Jhonny5000Jhonny5000 Posts: 173
    edited April 3
    Hornet (Peter Parker)

Ricochet (Peter Parker)

Dusk (Peter Parker)

Prodigy (Peter Parker)
  • Options
    RecrutadorOmegaRecrutadorOmega Posts: 1,062 ★★★★
    edited April 4

Captain Krakoa

Sentinelbuster