**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• Options
    NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    edited August 2018
    [LIZARD]
    as0a6dkb220k.jpg

About Lizard: Dr. Connors was a genetic biologist who researched the ability of certain reptiles to regrow missing limbs, partially to find a way to regenerate his right arm. After a test on himself, he transforms into a violent lizard monster. Though able to revert to his human form, he suffers occasional fits of his alter ego breaking free.

*Class: Science

*Abilities:

.All Attacks:
    X% chance to inflict Bleed damage for X% of your Attack Rating over X seconds.

Attacking an opponent that is Bleeding has a X% chance to trigger an additional Bleed, dealing X Direct Damage over X seconds.

.Critical Attacks:
    X% chance to inflict Poison damage for X% of your Attack Rating over X seconds.

.On Medium Attacks:
    Lizard slashes with his tail, breaking the opponent’s Armor and applying X Armor Rating reduction for X seconds.

.Armor Shattered:
    When the opponent suffers from X active Armor Break Debuffs, their Armor Breaks will turn into an Armor Shattered Debuff, reducing Armor Rating by X forX seconds.

While Armor Shattered is active, opponents cannot suffer from further Armor Breaks nor activate their Armor Buffs. Additionally, this Debuff shatters Robot Champion’s systems, reducing their Ability Accuracy and Power Gain by X%.

.Passive:
    An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battlerealm.

.Passive:
    Covered in a Hardened scale-like skin, Lizard has toughened his skin and gains X% increased Physical Resistance.

*Special 1: Tail whip-
    .X% chance to inflict Bleed if Armor Shattered is active, dealing X damage per second until Armor Shattered expires.

.Stuns the opponent for X seconds if Armor Shattered is inactive.

*Special 2: Razor claw-
    .X% chance to inflict Bleed, dealing X Direct Damage over X seconds.

.When the Bleed from this attack expires, it has a X% chance to be converted into an Open Wound. An Open Wound counts as a stack of Bleed, but is Passive and deals no damage.

*Special 3: Lethal bite-
    .X% chance to inflict Poison damage for X% of your Attack Rating over X seconds.

.X% chance to Exhaust the opponent, reducing Critical Hit Damage Rating by X% and the potency of their Power Gain effects by X% for X seconds.

*Signature Ability: No Turning Back-
    .As long as the opponent continues to Poison, Lizard presses in for the kill, increasing Critical Chance and Critical Damage.

• Options
    I want

The Fantastic Four classic uniforms, no boots thing
    Ben Reilly Scarlett Spider
    The Sandman
    Mysterio
    Shocker
    Scorpion
    The Lizard
    Black Cat
    Doctor Doom
    Mole Man (riding a mole monster kinda like Howard the duck)
    Superior Spider-man
    Spider-man 2099
    Shadow Cat/Sprite Kitty Pride
    Jubilee
    The Blob
    Avalanche
    Mystique
    Deadpool that uses his swords and guns a lot
    Galacticus
    Fing Fang Foom
    (Maybe like the sentinel sized down)
    Silver Surfer
    Adam Warlock
    Man Thing
    Werewolf by Night
    Dracula (old timey look not the armored one with the ponytail. plus blade needs a vampire to fight)
    Morbius
    Professor X (maybe similar animations as modok)
    Release of weapon x and x force wolverine
    Yellow and tan wolverine maybe he can use a katana since this is his outfit in his original solo comic were he goes to japan to marry the future lady death strike

• Options
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    ogva3svwcc1z.jpg
    DRACULA

About Dracula:

Vlad Dracula is the supreme ruler of all vampire clans and the world's most powerful vampire. Driven by an unquenchable lust for power, companionship, and blood, his centuries of undead existence have brought him into conflict with vampire hunters, other immortals, and most recently, mutants and other super-powered heroes. Dracula has a vast network of loyal servants, cultists, brides, and minions, who assist him and will attempt to resurrect him if he is slain.

Base Stats and Abilities

*All stats based on 4 Star, Rank 5, Level 50, Signature Level 99

Health: 16666 Attack: 1221

Max PI:

Without Signature: 3813

With Signature (99): 4703

Character Class: Mystic

Basic Abilities: Bleed, Crimson aura, King of the Night, Curse of Dracula.

When nearby Bleeding Opponents

Passive - Crimson Aura

• Dracula activates crimson aura, for each stack of bleed on the opponent, Dracula can regenerate 666.0 of health. Crimson aura does not work on non-bleed opponents and it’s 66% less effective against science and mutant champions. However crimson aura is 66% more effective against cosmic and human champions. Energy based attacks from heroic science champions can deactivate this ability.

Passive – Sunshine

• Dracula is unable to withstand exposure to direct sunlight that could burn him. His tissue begins to instantly dry up and his power is severely weakened.

• The first 12 hours of the day (daylight) Dracula suffers a 777.0 on all of his stats, peaking on the first 6 hours (noon) at which time it decreases by 1,554.0

Passive – King of the Night

• Beloved by everything related to night, Dracula’s power increases as soon as the sun sets, his power and abilities cycle, dependent on a 12 hour cycle, reaching its peak at midnight.

• The second 12 hours of the day Dracula awakens his vampiric powers, living up to the title of the strongest vampire to ever live, Dracula increases his stats by 666.0, peaking at the first 6 hours (midnight) at which time it increases by 1,332.0

• Dracula’s immune system attacks alien substances, shrugging off debuffs 60% faster. During the Sunshine cycle this ability is disabled.

Passive – Curse of Dracula

• When Dracula is suffering from a Bleed debuff, his cursed blood poisons his opponent dealing 666.0 damage for 6 seconds.

• If Dracula is able to place a bleed debuff on an opponent poisoned with his vampiric blood, he has a 100% chance to inflict “Curse of Dracula”, decreasing power gain by 33% and placing an open wound on the opponent, an open wound counts as a stack of bleed but its passive and deals no damage.

• The effectiveness of this ability is increased by 50% against cosmic and human champions. And decreased by the same amount against heroic mutant and science champions.

Passive - Lord of Vampires

Being the Lord of Vampires, Dracula possess absolute control over all vampiric beings, despite being a dhampir, Blade’s half vampiric side is still susceptible to Dracula’s power of dominance over all creatures of the night, decreasing Blade’s danger sense by 29%. During the peak of the King of Night cycle (midnight), Dracula is immune to it.

Passive – Beacon of Light and Hope

Heroic science champions have +650 critical rating on energy attacks against Dracula. However while King of the Night is activated the effectiveness is reduced by 50%.

Special 1: Impaler Prince – In life Dracula was true to this moniker, impaling his enemies with brutal ruthlessness. (Dracula plunges his sword to the ground, which is followed by a trail of spears that attack the opponent.)

• 100% to inflict bleed, causing 1476 damage for 6 seconds.

• Against bleed immune opponents this attack has a -250 critical rating and damage. If there is class disadvantage this decrease doubles.

Special 2: Chaos Fang – Utilizing his blinding speed and precision, Dracula strikes with the swiftness and cunning of a wolf.

Extremely fast straight sword lunge followed by four slashes followed by an upward slash, ending with either:

• Dracula turning into a wolf and biting the enemy.

• Dracula surrounding himself with a wolf looking aura and ending with downward slash.

• 100% chance to inflict bleed with every attack, each bleed causing 1994 damage for 9 seconds.

• Against bleed immune opponents this attack has a -350 critical rating and damage. . If there is class disadvantage this decrease doubles.

Special 3: Darkhold Mailstorm – Being a very powerful magician Dracula has considerable control over the elements and weather, Dracula creates a storm with the powers imbued to him by the darkhold, to obliterate his opponents.

• This attack has a 70% chance to paralyze the opponent for 3 seconds, stunning them and reducing their Power and Health gains by 66%.

• Paralyze also counts a Stun effect, meaning it can be decreased or increased by other effects in the game, like the Limber and Stupefy Mastery.

Signature Ability: Prince of Darkness – Being the most powerful vampire that has ever been encountered, he is at the pinnacle of all vampire clans. Once defeated, Dracula's power is such that he can resurrect himself under the proper conditions. Depending on the use of his special attacks, he can channel the Spirit of the Bat, Wolf and Mist for various effects and bonuses.

• This first time Dracula would be knocked out in each fight, and if King of the Night and Curse of Dracula are active, Dracula will resurrect with 6% of his base health.

• Activating special move 1 channels the Spirit of the Bat for 6 seconds, increasing bleed damage by 20%. The spirit of the bat also give Dracula the ability to track foes that are invisible to the naked eye through echolocation, enabling him to bypass invisibility and phasing abilities

• Activating special move 2 channels the Spirit of the Wolf for 6 seconds, increasing attack rating by 526.0

• Activating special move 3 channels the Spirit of the Mist for 6 seconds, increasing the chance for attacks to miss by 70%.

Synergy Bonuses

Eternal Bane

• Dracula: Sunshine’s rating decreases are reduced up to 50%.

• Blade: Increase bleeds damage by 20%.

Uneasy Allies

• Dracula: Decrease effectiveness of Beacon of light and Hope by 50%.

• Captain America WWII: Increase attack rating of special attack 2 by 1100 and increase bleed duration by 2 seconds. Montesi Formula

• Dracula: Prince of Darkness resurrections heal is increased to 12% of base health.

• Dr. Strange: Life Steal heals an additional 100%.

Night of the Full Moon

• Dracula: King of the Night’s midnight bonus is extended to 6 hours.

• Moon Knight: During the full moon cycle, have access to all moon cycle abilities with a 50% in ability increase.

Till Death Do Us Part

• Dracula: During King of the Night and if Curse of Dracula is active along with Spirit of the Bat, Dracula generates 6% power per second per bleed debuff on the opponent.

• Deadpool: Regeneration buff is accompanied by a power gain buff that increases power by 13% for 6 seconds.

• Deadpool X-Force Power gain buff is accompanied by a regeneration buff that heals 6666.0 health for 6 seconds.

Unholy Alliance with Red Skull, MODOK, Loki and Iron Patriot.

• All Villains gain 20% attack.

Let me know what you guys think!
    Ace_03 wrote: »
    ogva3svwcc1z.jpg
    DRACULA

About Dracula:

Vlad Dracula is the supreme ruler of all vampire clans and the world's most powerful vampire. Driven by an unquenchable lust for power, companionship, and blood, his centuries of undead existence have brought him into conflict with vampire hunters, other immortals, and most recently, mutants and other super-powered heroes. Dracula has a vast network of loyal servants, cultists, brides, and minions, who assist him and will attempt to resurrect him

I just don’t like that look for him
  • Options
    You guys should add:
    Blink, Polaris, Emma Frost and Kitty Pryde

• Options
    When loading the board says combining deadpool with other champions that's when the idea was shown to combine you should not just add a fusion you should have a fusion board as there are already fusions in the game like the unofficial civil warrior the oficial gwenpool and the in between venompool a fusion board we're you fuse not only deadpool but other characters without needing deadpool like the avengers, guardians of the galaxy, web warriors, hulk and the agents of smash, the defenders, x-men and many more like ironpool [special attacks: "repulsor punch: ironpool dose 2 spinning groin punches and then sends his opponent flying with a repulsor ray" "spinny uni-beam sword attack: iron pool spins a sword in each hand then does some sick moves flies up throws his swords at his opponents then uses his uni-beam" "billion dollar move: ironpool does a billion dollar punch and after knocking out his opponent he then takes a selfie with him/her gets up and shoots him/her while looking at photo" synergy bonus: teammates colossus war machine iron patriot rivals deadpool deadpool x spider man spider man homecoming iron man iron man infinity war captain America gwenpool wolverine enimies captain America infinity war wolverine bio: well I guess you know the internet gods or something came up with this idea for a machine to fuse champions and since it says combining deadpool with other champions well "who are you talking to" wait where's my body "oh well this is our body now" so give me the controller bye"] https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/5f/9a/845f9a4b45ff5377e37c6dd36d45b591.jpg for picture of ironpool iron pool is a fusion of the original iron man and the original deadpool of contest of c.hampions then there's spidergroot [special attacks: "I am spidergroot: spider griot entraps the opponent in a web pouch and then swings him/her up and down repeatedly" "I AM SPIDERGROOT!: spider groot stomps lifting his opponent up and dose a long kick while at the same time growing his leg spreading it out to any length and then dose the same thing with the opposite leg kicking his opponent in the face twice" "thwip thwip spidergroot: when spidergroot has had enough he summons rocket and agent venom to create a full on assault bio: I am spidergroot " uhhh hey guys apparently I've been sentenced to a lifetime of groot" I am spidergroot "hey I am spidergroot" "well thanks for nothing summoners"] https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DcYpnR5XcAAGy78.jpg for photo of spidergroot spidergroot is a fusion of Spider-Man and groot there is also red spider hulk (miles morales) [special abilities: "Triple assault: three well placed webs followed by three well placed punches" "shorching hot sizzle: a pow!thwack!sizzle! Followed by a scorched earth" "necessary blows: red spider hulk (miles morales) repeatedly kicks punches and backflip kicks his opponent then dose a final necessary measures" bio: "for me I wasn't really fused it really felt like getting bitten again or getting a shot at the doctor" yeah me too but quite hogging the spotlight Miley this may be your body now but as long as your mad I'm in control "uhhh"] there is currently no photograph of red spider hulk miles (morales) red spider hulk (miles morales) is a fusion of red hulk and spider man (miles morales) another fused champion is she-ice [special abilities: "zero objection: she-ice make the temperature just cold enogh to freeze her enimie and give him/her frost bite she then gives a deadly kick in the face" "special contempt: she-ice freezes the opponent just long enough to make icicles rain down followed by a knockout punch"
    "Special case: she-ice dose icemans special 3 followed by a clear the court room" "bio:???"] she ice is a fusion of of she-hulk and iceman https://orig00.deviantart.net/ac72/f/2013/209/f/d/_ice_woman__by_chriss_art-d6fl5tt.jpg for picture of she-ice and then there's ant-fist [special abilities: "thunder partical: a powerful kick followed by the pym punch" "shattering swarm: a swarm of bullet ants not only eats away at the opponent but also dose a thousand shattering golden star blows all at once" "the undying knockout: ant-fist pulls a shou-Lao the undying on his opponent and the shrinks down and does a ant-sized knockout" bio: when the awsome the spectacular ant-man and iron fist fuse this is what you get "that's not how I would put it mainly because I am far superior" uaahh] ant-fist is a fusion of ant-man and iron fist there is currently no photo of ant-fist and the last fusion so far I can think of is the adamantium crawler he is a rare three person fusion of wolverine colossus and nightcrawler [special abilities: "mutant strike: adamantium crawler does a x-slash and a drop kick followed by a displacement strikes" "unstoppable rage: adamantium crawler does a unstoppable a unglaubich acrobatics and brings out his primal rage" "the power of mutation: adamantium crawler does a bamf! bamf! bamf! and a kill frenzy at the same time while doing a unbreakable at the end" "bio: the power of a mutant murderer the soul of a half demon and the spirit of a Russian man made of pure steel we are the adamantium crawler" the adamantium isn't just a fusion it's also a team a group https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/105723/2060009-choi_mike_uncanny_x_men_496_cover_colossus_nightcrawler_and_wolverine.jpg for a photograph of the group but there is currently no picture of the fusion and those are a least 6 fusion request and the fusion board should also be able so reskin characters without needing to fuse first to reskin you could use a mutant a iron man a venom and or carnage and a hulk to reskin in the fusion board there would be a button taking you to a reskin part of it and you can inject any of those to reskin this is my first request and if it is aceppted I not only request other fusion and reskin ideas but I also request since I had the idea I request I be not only first to know not just first to use it but first to have the fusions and reskin aswell
  • Options
    I now realize if I am first user name Jdjdjdjh teon is needed
  • Options
    AumineAumine Posts: 1
    A few heroes who can be add, this scorpion, misterio, apocalipsis, Odin, and anoth its well be cool
  • Options
    Nobody agrees with the fusion idea?
  • Options
    Ironpool,spidergroot,red spider-hulk (miles morales),she-ice,ant-fist,the adamantium crawler it's all up there
  • Options
    JoydeepJoydeep Posts: 2
    Can u guys add spiderman 2099 sandman and mysterio events one after other after red skull event
  • Options
    JoydeepJoydeep Posts: 2
    Btw great wotk kabam team
  • Options
    Surfin_silverSurfin_silver Posts: 23
    edited August 2018
    8z3x9396n503.jpeg
    I would love ego to be added with whatever surprising abilities you could come up with! All i ask for is that his basic attacks somehow include his light tentacles and his sp 3 somehow signifing that he is a planet and a celestial
  • Options
    Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Beta Ray Bill

dbhbtrimxj3n.jpg

in Planet Hulk:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBhuv1GUJU

ideas:
    Crowd Excitement:
    When crowd excitement reaches a certain level, damage he receives from unstoppable or unblockable foes is reduced to 1%.

"Running is for Cowards"
    Beta Ray Bill is a unique character in that he cannot benefit from the Dexterity mastery, but has such an insane amount of block proficiency to make up for it.

"Master Interruptor"
    Beta Ray's enemies will always do the slow version of their heavy attacks, giving Beta Ray enough time to interrupt them.
  • Options
    TRSIMPTRSIMP Posts: 173
    PLEASE PLEASE BRING EBONY MAW!!!!
  • Options
    Blackluster_6Blackluster_6 Posts: 36
    -Cosmic Ghost Rider
    -The Punisher (Netflix)
    -Winter Soldier (Infinity War)
    -War Machine (Infinity War)
    -Cosmic Spider-Man
    -Spider-Man 2099
    -Scarlet Spider-Man
    -Maestro Hulk as a playable character (Science)
    -Gorr
    -Ghost Rider RR
    -Pyro
    -Onslaught
    -Apocalypse
    -Death Seed Sentry
    -King Hyperion
    -Ebony Maw
    -Toxin
    -Anti-Venom
    -Hybrid
    -Blackheart
    -F4
    -Dr.Doom
    -Silver Surfer
    -Adam Warlock
    -Nova
    -Super Skrull
    -Emma Frost
  • Options
    Beav1001Beav1001 Posts: 15
    Iron-Spider: Tech, Abilities: Bleed, Physical resistance, evade, armor, stark ai, poise, stun, shock
    Special Attack 1: Same as classic spidey
    Special Attack 2: same as stark enhanced spidey
    Special Attack 3: wraps opponent in webs so they cant move, rushes in with robotic spider arms and stabs opponent 4 times with each robo hand, uppercuts opponent and flips above the opponent and kicks them down. (If opponent survives, they get bleed (If possible) and armor break.
    Special Ability: Hero’s mantra
    Block: Robotic arms cover spiderman
    Heavy Attack: Slide tackle and spins with robo arms for 4 hits (bleed)
    Tap attacks: Same as spiderman stark enhanced
    Swipe: Double kick, stark spider swipe Attack 2
    Synergy bonus: SpiderGwen: Romantic relationship
    Venom, carnage, vulture, thanos: Enemies
    Iron man, iron man (AIW), stark enhanced spidey, hulk buster: Stark tech
    Victory animation: Fades into dust (like in aiw)
    Featured crystal name: Iron Age (Chance to get 3 or 4 star Iron-Spider or Iron Man (AIW)

sctgq5f5d791.jpeg
  • Options
    Knull,
    A NEW AND BETTER MEDUSA,
    Crystal,
    Soviet Super-Soldiers,
    Madame Hydra,
    Sandman,
    Scorpion,
    Shocker,
    Shocker,
    Triton,
    Nova
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    SPAWN
    6wz4w7byq2hn.png
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Kraven the Hunter- Skill

Power of the Beasts- Every ten seconds, Kraven taps into the power of the wild and gains a permanent fury buff. But, if he is struck, the counter resets. If Kraven has ten stacks of fury, his special three immediately triggers and the buffs are reset.

Awakened ability- Seeing Red- When Kraven is at 20% or less health, his counter takes 5 seconds instead of ten to grant a fury buff. Also, bleed debuffs last 50% longer.

Special 1- Kraven summons the bestial energy of three animals:
    Elephant- grants three stacks of armor
    Tiger- grants a permanent fury
    Gorilla- grants a 75% chance to perfect auto-block all attacks for 5 seconds

Special 2- Kraven ruthlessly incapacitates his prey, landing 3 bleeds and an armor break

Special 3- Kraven sets a net trap for his prey. When they are trapped, he cuts them down and spears them with the power of a rhino.
  • Options
    heirDEZheirDEZ Posts: 132 ★★
    Maybe a squadron supreme event! .. Night-Hawk, Speed Demon, Power Princess, Doctor Spectrum and Nuke
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★
    I'd like to see darkhawk. Or any of the original guardians of the galaxy
  • Options
    John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    yn0rapcrvoiu.jpeg
    Might have already been posted but Ronin would be great
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Silver Sable (Skill Champion)
    Sandman (Science Champion)
    Felica Hardy A.K.A The black cat (Skill/Science Champion)
    Gladiator (Cosmic Champion)
    Polaris (Mutant Champion)
    The Chameleon (Skill Champion)

• Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    zzzax
  • Options
    ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
    Please let Havok join Contest,I'm pretty sure he is looking his brother everywhere with his niece Hope Summers :)
  • Options
    I suggest a event some time with Mr. sinister and Apocalypse dealing with the fact they created Cable and a way to bring them in the game
    Also I love Spiderman in general so while I'm here this is some spider man suggestions

Spiderman-2099
    Spider punk
    Ghost spider
    Spiderman unlimited
    Man Spider or Spider-wolf maybe in a October monster event
    Cosmic Spiderman
    Spiderman UK for obvious international reason
    Armoured Spiderman
    Spiderman noir
    The Scarlet Spider
    The first spider or The other Scarlet spider
    The IRON Spider
    Spider woman or for for international women's day you can add a couple of different spider women
    The Spider Slayers
    Spider Knight
    Spider ham
    Madam web
    The blood spider
    The wolf spider
    Captain web beard
    The phantom rider
    Web Slinger
    Mr negative
    Hammer head
    The absorbing man
    Scorpion
    Armored spider 2
    The supirior Spiderman and woman
    Spiderman future foundation
    Ben Riley Spiderman

dibah9hz8zvf.jpeg

gdvj79ki89me.png

u8rujsyy5yzt.jpg

j7cik4wv5qhf.jpg

vjjdys8hja13.jpeg

lxqte3pghag3.png

04zlg9yg1dtg.jpg

j4p9qwbqik78.png

wz01k8xo9l90.jpeg

cta6mffvpce5.jpg

mnqicyupki3u.png

i6fuldeide16.png

ezze79z3r52f.jpg

s7fhpxns8fow.jpg

xjf1dqjuqojq.jpg

u6w6sgeeu4i0.png

iy190i6niakr.png

f0uqtv0qdqb4.jpg

hij5a3ltyf3d.jpg

a9z5uz4wczay.png

0m9lkzqkqunp.png

g0u9n4que1ob.png

xikil9h6l2ox.jpg

jet6cykvl40p.png

10c7qkvvdmy7.png

mm2vw6jagafy.png

y6vp1onjcpgb.jpg

y3ofll1al1ts.jpg

6uufqhgoh5pz.jpg

zcho197576ub.jpeg

dqo9k77cwzp0.jpeg

v5lgz99xyjqw.jpg

nyhvasn8ge1j.jpeg

l6l5rnojb7yt.png

9zowomescp2c.jpg

25nqlt9gepdu.png

z3kbh93ck1rk.png

l406iz97kdyg.jpg

ojzbml3m6fds.png

https://youtu.be/J6oiV61zAbc

https://youtu.be/gCwS3HwKGdk
  • Options
    The iron spider from avengers infinity war he would use his claws in his special moves have synergies with corvus glaive iw iron man iw cap proximia midnight stark enhanced spidey and classic spidey and with all of the avengers