**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New tier of champ?

So... they add all of the five stars to the normal crystal. I'm assuming 5-star shards will be more accessible now. The only reason they would do this is if they were to release something like a 6 star. Idk guys share ur thoughts.

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    It's not yet possible to r5 a 5* champ. I expect that would happen before they release 6* champs. I bet that full exploration of Act 5 will yield enough t5b to max out one 5* champ, then we might see 6* champs six months later.

I'll probably be long gone by then, lol.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I think a big reason they are increasing the 5* pool is to decrease the chance of people duping SL. In all honesty, they can add all the 5* they want but it still takes most of us average players a month or 2 to get enough shards for one. I enjoy AQ and AW but grinding is just painful and I enjoy my family more. So without some increase in shards along the way, such as AQ rewards which I think are at 100 now, it would be nice if these were around 300-500 at least for the higher brackets. Act 5 is making a big push for people to have 5* so it would be nice to see some increase for those that choose or simply cannot grind out mega time in the arena. I think they could do this without over saturating the market.
  • DayDreamerDayDreamer Posts: 6
    I don't think they're increasing 5-star pool just to reduce the chances of star lord getting duped. But I do agree with increasing the shards in the rewards. It takes forever to collect them.
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Honestly we (the players) have no clue what the future of this game might be. This is solely Kabam's fault. We can 'cuss and discuss' our ideas and thoughts all day long. We can beg and plead that they give us some insight to their ideas, but in the end they will not disclose to us what plans they have for the future until they are nailed down. This is why we get 1-2 week notices.
  • Danny1473Danny1473 Posts: 5
    Actually, I'm really angry about this because I just spent $500 on a special offer to get one of these champs. Had I known that a few weeks later they would make then available in all the 5* crystals, I would never have bought the offer. It is a cheap and underhanded way of getting your players to spend money. It is eerily familiar to the money I dropped to upgrade my Dr Strange, only to have him reduced to a third rate champ. Spending money is not mandatory for the game but i am starting to get angry about Kabam offering "deals" only to make them obsolete a few weeks later.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    6* champions for lets say 50k shards? Lol I hope this never happens anytime soon
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Lol found this post. The irony XD
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    spumington wrote: »
    It's not yet possible to r5 a 5* champ. I expect that would happen before they release 6* champs. I bet that full exploration of Act 5 will yield enough t5b to max out one 5* champ, then we might see 6* champs six months later.

I'll probably be long gone by then, lol.

@spumington are you long gone?
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★

pz53se7lgyst.jpg
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Ironic,
    They predict other things,But not themselves
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »

pz53se7lgyst.jpg

Love this Meme.