**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6.2.6 Champion

Sorry for my ignorance. Champion gets unstoppable buff thats ok. It can be seen in his abilities. I really dont get how he is being unblockable?

Comments

• Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Ocs06 said:

Sorry for my ignorance. Champion gets unstoppable buff thats ok. It can be seen in his abilities. I really dont get how he is being unblockable?

When he reaches 70% to 40% light attacks are unblockable. When between 40 and 10% his mediums are.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Ocs06 said:

When he reaches 70% to 40% light attacks are unblockable. When between 40 and 10% his mediums are.
    This is correct. That can also be seen in his abilities, as well as the other ones you will need to know, like the one he gets under 10% hp
  • Options
    Ocs06Ocs06 Posts: 79
    I couldnt see any information about %70-40 %40-10.
  • Options
    Up
  • Options
    It really is there on his abilities. You just need to read them carefully.

Just remember that The Champion boss on act 6.2.6 is not equal to the one we have playable. He has additional abilities
  • Options
    Thanks mate. There is no info in my game. I send ticket to kabam support.
  • Options
    Ocs06 said:

Are you sure you are checking the correct champion? Again, you can only check those abilities on the pre-fight screen before fightning him.
    Void616 said:

Just remember that The Champion boss on act 6.2.6 is not equal to the one we have playable. He has additional abilities

True. **** can gain up to 8 furies too. We had that for a while before 6.2 was released, and Kabam called it a bug for us regular players. I say either update the list of Contest's Greatest Champions for The Champion or let players build more charges!!!
    That's a whole different thing. The bug was probably due to the introduction of The Champion boss abilities on the game, affecting the regular/playable The Champion as well. For the list of champions he gets advantages, is was already discussed, and there isn't really a good reason to change the ability
  • Options

Ocs06 said:

Are you sure you are checking the correct champion? Again, you can only check those abilities on the pre-fight screen before fightning him.
    Void616 said:

True. **** can gain up to 8 furies too. We had that for a while before 6.2 was released, and Kabam called it a bug for us regular players. I say either update the list of Contest's Greatest Champions for The Champion or let players build more charges!!!
    That's a whole different thing. The bug was probably due to the introduction of The Champion boss abilities on the game, affecting the regular/playable The Champion as well. For the list of champions he gets advantages, is was already discussed, and there isn't really a good reason to change the ability
    You are right. I should have checked 6.2.6 champion’s abilities. Does anyone do that while playing? I lost 1000units and tons of potions. Kabam should hide it more and more deeper. So no one could find it and lose all efforts. I have never faced with this kind of situation before. All specific details were in nodes always. As always, I red the nodes and I went into fight and I got wasted. I couldnt even understand what was happening. I thought I failed blocking and etc. Thanks kabam so much.
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Act 6.2 content is very tough lots of top tier players struggled with it the only decent counters are cap iw and symbiote supreme.
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

Act 6.2 content is very tough lots of top tier players struggled with it the only decent counters are cap iw and symbiote supreme.

Thing is the biggest counter for the last 10%

• Options
    Ocs06 said:

Ocs06 said:

Void616 said:

You are right. I should have checked 6.2.6 champion’s abilities. Does anyone do that while playing? I lost 1000units and tons of potions. Kabam should hide it more and more deeper. So no one could find it and lose all efforts. I have never faced with this kind of situation before. All specific details were in nodes always. As always, I red the nodes and I went into fight and I got wasted. I couldnt even understand what was happening. I thought I failed blocking and etc. Thanks kabam so much.
    If you didn't read the Abilitys or do some research on the fight prior to fighting him.Thats on you sorry.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Ocs06 said:

Ocs06 said:

Void616 said:

As a matter of fact, yes, people do that ALL the time while playing. The abilities are easily accessible by tapping the “i” button on the screen. If you didn’t read it, that’s on you.

Kabam didn’t hide it behind anything. The description just doesn’t fit on the pre-fight screen. Also, you not facing such a situation before doesn’t mean you will never. Congrats on breaking your virginity.
  • Options
    I wouldnt have known about the ability change. Game should warn about it. I dont have to do research, it is not my obligation. So, It is not on me. I know regular abilities of champion. Game should warn about the change. Otherwise, it is an unfair trap. As you mates said, if it has happened to many people, then there is a problem about it. Players must be warned about the change. I want to underline, it is a unfair trap.
  • Options
    Ocs06 said:

I wouldnt have known about the ability change. Game should warn about it. I dont have to do research, it is not my obligation. So, It is not on me. I know regular abilities of champion. Game should warn about the change. Otherwise, it is an unfair trap. As you mates said, if it has happened to many people, then there is a problem about it. Players must be warned about the change. I want to underline, it is a unfair trap.

Its still on you to know champions abilitys and if your on 6.2 and not reading champs abilitys then what are you doing. The game did tell you about them you just never bothered looked for it.
  • Options
    It is like you are fighting against quake but the moment she is attempting heavy attack, it stuns you immediately. How would you know? It wasnt her regular thing. So do you have to read the abilities of her everytime you fight against over and over again? Ohh because there will be a trap. Ability will be changed. Please be logic. This cant be defenseble. This is not right. There should be a warning about the change.
  • Options
    Void616 said:

Lol, countless videos and guides have been published about this fight. Im sorry, but no one's feeling sympathy for your ignorance here mate. Kabam wont do that, I wont do that, and you bet your knickers everyone else here wont.

The only positive here is that you now know that reading is helpful and be grateful that it was only 1k units spent.

Even The Champion's avatar was a dead giveaway that this was a special fight.

No one have to watch youtube videos kid.

Game should give you enough info. If they change something they must also give info about the change. Hero description is not enough. This is a gap, must be filled.

Problem is, you cant even understand what I am saying. You dont know anything about logical thinking. Please shut up now kid.

Ok, You read over and over again, all same heroes abilities in every fight. If there is a change or not. “”“I believe you”””

My only ignorance is, arguing with 10 years old kid who has strong hatred issues.

Thanks others for kind answers.
  • Options
    What about Nameless thanos? His abilities changed when he was a
    Ocs06 said:

Void616 said:

Lol, countless videos and guides have been published about this fight. Im sorry, but no one's feeling sympathy for your ignorance here mate. Kabam wont do that, I wont do that, and you bet your knickers everyone else here wont.

The only positive here is that you now know that reading is helpful and be grateful that it was only 1k units spent.

Game should give you enough info. If they change something they must also give info about the change. Hero description is not enough. This is a gap, must be filled.

Problem is, you cant even understand what I am saying. You dont know anything about logical thinking. Please shut up now kid.

Ok, You read over and over again, all same heroes abilities in every fight. If there is a change or not. “”“I believe you”””

My only ignorance is, arguing with 10 years old kid who has strong hatred issues.

You just cant accept that you didnt read the abilitys and it costed you alot of units. The game also doesn't have to tell you about of a change that only affects one fight at a point where someone should read the abilitys of a new champ they come in contact with
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

What about Nameless thanos? His abilities changed when he was a

Ocs06 said:

Void616 said:

You just cant accept that you didnt read the abilitys and it costed you alot of units. The game also doesn't have to tell you about of a change that only affects one fight at a point where someone should read the abilitys of a new champ they come in contact with
    I accept I didnt read the abilites which costed me lots of units. This is a fact how can I deny it? But I am still saying there must be info about change. I fought against all 6.2 bosses, there is no change even I dont read their abilites. Because I know all regular abilities of all heroes. If I knew about change, I would have red champion’s abilities too, as I red his nodes.
  • Options
    awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    Ocs06 said:

So you merged traffic lanes without looking... Then got into a car accident, it's not on you? It's an unfair trap?

I'm not following your logic here.
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★
    Logic=/=makes sense
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    lol and this was the guy saying anihilus is too op on offense and he'll get 100k sp2s if stifles will be improved..
  • Options
    Actually, the game DOES inform you about the change with the blue letter call outs. Lol.
  • Options
    Btw, did you read the dialogue before the fight that tells you this Champion is special? Lol