**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Silver balls or diamond queen

Gday all baz again, so I just pulled a mutant 5 star gem and don’t know what to do with it. I already have AA awakened, don’t have suicides for OR if I pull him, namor got nerfed, I have got colossus and Emma frost tho, is it worth awakening either of them and taking them straight to rank 4 or just wait for another champ I haven’t got yet? All feedback appreciated thanks amigos

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    EF doesn’t need it unless you are putting her on defense. I haven’t looked at Colossus much since the buff cause I don’t even have a 4*.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    OR doesn't need suicides. I'd personally still test Namor before just jumping on the hate wagon....not to mention his sig wasn't even touched.

I would not use an awakening gem on Colossus or Emma if it were my account.
  • BazzaBazza Posts: 42
    I’m sounding like it’s a better idea to wait then
    Is havoc worth it?
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    u can upgrade emma, colossus & havok to r4, but dont awaken any of them... wait for better champ to awaken...
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Namor's sig ability is still amazing! Great counter to Electro, Mephisto and Korg. Honestly, he's still a god, and probably will continue to be after the rebalance. He needs a high sig level though.
    These are my current mutants