**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Feeling a bit grumpy? Join the old ladies!

borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
Ola!

Grumpy Old Ladies (tag: GOL!) is recruiting. We’re a new alliance, created and (mis)managed by a core group of veteran players. Soms of us were done with all the drama in other alliances. Others, like me, needed to step down from Platinum wars, because life caught up with us. We could adopt (resistance is futile) about seven players, so we can boot our alt accounts.

What we run

• Map 6, all days, as soon as we get up to strength (currently: 2 BG’s only)
  • War at Bronze level (we basically had no rating). Aiming for Gold. No higher.

Worth it if

• You can run map 6 without too much trouble
  • You understand donations are a must to run map 6
  • You think it’s fun to go through the war ranks
  • You want to join all by your lonesome
  • Or you want to bring a few friends along
  • You either live on the west coast of the US or in Europe

Bad choice if

• You love to spend all your Glory on potions to stay competitive at Platinum or up
  • You don’t have Line, and will never install it – not even at gun point
  • You like rewards, but don’t want to work for them yourself – laziness is godliness
Of note: we have no event minimums (though we try to make milestones).

Interested?

Hit me up on Line: born.to.hula
Or check the alliance, in-game tag: GOL!

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    East coast! Not west! 😆
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Lol your ad is entertaining 😂
    We have 8 players joining us off season. Brings us up to 26. I'm too demented to do the math, but I guess we could accommodate a few more. We'll probably end in Silver for this season. So Gold the next. Anyone want to go slightly less hard? We'll reserve a wheelchair for you. Anyone looking for a step up from map 5? We'll happily provide the crutches. East coast US or European would be best.
    We could still accommodate four (4) cantankerous golden girls. For map 6 and AW at the Gold level. Season is over, so if you are a bit disgruntled with your current alliance, give ours a shot. We're grouchy and wrinkly, but always happy to help. Alliance is led by friends that go way back (to the MCoC Bronze Age), and is a mix of Europeans and east coast Americans. We don't have minimums for events, and no Platinum ambitions. So fairly chill.

Hit me up on Line: born.to.hula
    Or check the alliance, in-game tag: GOL!
    Almost at full capacity. Negotiating with two. One more needed. Ready for rumbling rest home? Hit me up!