**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My Last Post Was Deleted: COWhale Leaving the Game

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
So my last post was deleted and I'm not exactly sure why, maybe it's because I gave my opinion on COWhale's farewell video and that counted as slandering another player which is against the ToS, so I will just avoid it this time.
Anyways, now that COWhale, one of the top spenders in the game, has left the game, do you guys think that this will make Kabam change how they handle things? I'm curious because, like I said, he was a top spender so their profits are going to take a hit. Will this really affect anything or not?

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    @Gamer thats true, I just saw a lot of people like panicking over it and I was curious what people on the forums thought
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    My opinion is just why panicking over a guys stopping playing. The game wil do find for a lot of time
    @Demonzfyre mostly people in YouTube comments. I don’t particularly care for him because his videos are boring
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yout post was deleted specifically because this isn't something to be discussed here. It is against the ToS of the forums as well.

It was deleted, you are aware of it. You shouldn't had created another one
    @will-o-wisp if they don’t tell me why they deleted it, how am I supposed to know? I read the TOS and I didn’t think it violated it. Kabam should specify why posts get deleted so people know how to prevent it
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Yup. No one really cares.

So many “problems” in the past and he kept spending. Now that he “lost” he cares about what kabam does or doesn’t do. Get a life and move along.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

So my last post was deleted and I'm not exactly sure why, maybe it's because I gave my opinion on COWhale's farewell video and that counted as slandering another player which is against the ToS, so I will just avoid it this time.
    Anyways, now that COWhale, one of the top spenders in the game, has left the game, do you guys think that this will make Kabam change how they handle things? I'm curious because, like I said, he was a top spender so their profits are going to take a hit. Will this really affect anything or not?

He spends a lot as an individual, but in comparison to what average Joe Summoners spend collectively, COW is a drop in the bucket for Kabam.
  • Hey there, this isn't really the place to discuss this kind of thing. Please also keep in mind that posts or comments calling out a particular player aren't allowed under the forum rules, nor are repeated posts of the same thread.
This discussion has been closed.