**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How should I continue my roster? (begginer)

rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
edited January 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I am a decently new player at mcoc, just got back into the game.
I want to know what champions I should rank up or keep upgrading.
I just starting doing act 4 as well, hoping to make uncollected ASAP
Currently my top champion is a 4 star rogue at rank 5/10 it's my Hela at Rank 4/40 and Human Torch at 4/3.
I also have 3 5 stars all at rank one and meme tier.
I'll attach a list of my roster, please tell me what I should upgrade and till how far?!
(the pictures go from the bottom to the top of my roster)

Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Based on your current game progress, I think you'll get the most mileage out of 4* X-23, Rogue, and Ghost. Rogue is a good sustainable champ and would even be useful in some paths of Act 5 (I'm looking at you, Flare path). X-23 also has some healing and deals pretty good damage. Ghost has very good damage when played well, plus can shake off debuffs. She does take time to master her playstyle, but out of all your champs, you're going to probably get the most recommendations to rank up Ghost.

Honorable mention to Sentinel, Venom the Duck, and Hood. Sentinel is a pretty good champ with the robot immunities (bleed, poison). Venom the Duck is a pretty good ramp up champ, and useful in long paths (i.e. Act 4). And Hood can be a very good champ against enemies with a lot of buffs.
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    DNA3000 said:

Based on your current game progress, I think you'll get the most mileage out of 4* X-23, Rogue, and Ghost. Rogue is a good sustainable champ and would even be useful in some paths of Act 5 (I'm looking at you, Flare path). X-23 also has some healing and deals pretty good damage. Ghost has very good damage when played well, plus can shake off debuffs. She does take time to master her playstyle, but out of all your champs, you're going to probably get the most recommendations to rank up Ghost.

Honorable mention to Sentinel, Venom the Duck, and Hood. Sentinel is a pretty good champ with the robot immunities (bleed, poison). Venom the Duck is a pretty good ramp up champ, and useful in long paths (i.e. Act 4). And Hood can be a very good champ against enemies with a lot of buffs.

Thank you so much DNA3000,
    Another question I have is how hight should I upgrade my champs? Should I stop at 4/40 or be higher or lower?
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,419 ★★★★
    rvcubing said:

DNA3000 said:

Thank you so much DNA3000,
    Another question I have is how hight should I upgrade my champs? Should I stop at 4/40 or be higher or lower?
    Other than some lucky pulls, you're likely to be using your 4* Champs for a while yet, so the best ones are worth taking to the full 5/50. Many players continue using their max 4* champs for a very long time, especially if they're a bit unlucky with their 5* pulls.