**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for 6.1.6 suggestions

Im about to attemp 6.1.6 for the first time. Ive seen some vids but theyre all using people I dont have.

Im gonna use Venom, Blade, GR, and my 6* Annhilus. Need to know who I should look at as my 5th option, and how I should look at the boss fight. Please remember, if you dont see a character in my pic I more than likely dont have them.

Comments

• Options
    Imthatdamnbad82Imthatdamnbad82 Posts: 181

More r3s
  • Options

Last of r3s, r5s
  • Options
    Oh yeah, just dawned on me no 4*s....
  • Options

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    MS and Aarkus will be good. You really only need to stay focused, as the boss is just a stun immune Sentinel. Just intercept his specials and win the game. Bugsy with his lots of armor break work too. Bring someone who can power drain for Havok, and go the vigorous assault node.
  • Options
    YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Venom is one of the best options since he can't be power drained by tech champs you don't have to worry about managing your specials for the Hurt Locker node.
  • Options
    Star Lord might not actually be a bad option tbh. Sentinel is a pretty long fight because of his analysis, but once he’s at 100 he’s going to be spamming those specials pretty much every combo from you so you should be able to keep ramping him up without worrying too much about block damage.
  • Options
    Ycats said:

Venom is one of the best options since he can't be power drained by tech champs you don't have to worry about managing your specials for the Hurt Locker node.

Really? I didnt know that. I watched it the entire quest lol. He became my big guy against Sentinel though amd got through it without getting angry or frustrated. Always glad I stock up on free crystals.
    Mauled said:

Star Lord might not actually be a bad option tbh. Sentinel is a pretty long fight because of his analysis, but once he’s at 100 he’s going to be spamming those specials pretty much every combo from you so you should be able to keep ramping him up without worrying too much about block damage.

I didnt even think about that. I may r4 him next anyway.
  • Options
    I rewarded myself for completing by opening one Cavalier crystal and got a 6* Cable too for my 4th 6*