**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legendary Focus Crystal- difficult to understand?

AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
Apologies if I’m being thick but I don’t understand how this crystal works. Do you either get all 4 stars or all 5 stars? Or a mix?
The description isn’t clear enough to make a decision.

Comments

• Options
    lubojrlubojr Posts: 1
    From what I remember it’s a mix.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 108
    I really wish I knew for sure before I take a chance wasting $50 on a 4* champ.
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    It is not a mix. In the mail it says the various champs will all be the same rarity.

I deleted the mail, but that was something I specifically noted when reading it.
  • Options
    AldacAldac Posts: 475 ★★★
    I’m glad the information was in the mail but it should also be made clearer in the actual unit store. It’s far too vague and people may be misled.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,310 ★★★★
    It’s a legendary nexus (three random champions pop up) 80% chance for 4* champion, and 20% gamble for 5* champion.. unlike the 5* nexus champion crystal which guarantees random 5* (rng of getting a god tier or meme tier champion).. this legendary nexus adds even more gambling to the mix.. either get 4* (three random champions that could either be trash or good, let’s admit 4* are ok but meta of the game is 5* and 6*), or 5* champions that are three meme champions.. if $49.99usd (plus tax) came with 6* 2000 shards I’d say it was a great offer.. but as of now, 🤔 not sure.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Focus dude..