**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Missing Tier 4 Catalysts

Hello, I have been working real hard to get those tier 4 catalysts, because they're not easy to get. But I had 7 of them, and now I only have 3. Not sure what happen to them, because I haven't leveled up or ranked up any of my champs. I was waiting to get more, so I can do 2 champs at a time. But when I went to do it, I only seen that I had only 2 (at the time) before I got another one, to make 3. How can I get them back. It's frustrating, having things taken from you, when you work real hard to get them.

Respectfully

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Member Posts: 352 ★★
    I've seen a few others post about this, probably the same situation centered around the event quest reward debacle.

If you did any questing last week, you received a few of these in error, which they started removing a couple days ago.

If you didn't do any questing at all, only other thing you can do is contact support and hope they can fix it for you.

Be well.
  • CoociCooci Member Posts: 12
    Well unfortunately, I didn't get them from Questing. It took sometime to get them. Didn't receive anything from Kabam, well any Tier 4 Catalysts. I wish, but no they didn't. I know, I'll get the runarounds from Support. It's kind of messed up (wrong). Now, I have to bust my butt all over again, just to be able to Level up/Rank my champs. And how can they just assume on who got free crystals or not. Doesn't seem fair.
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Member Posts: 352 ★★
    Yeah, unfortunate situation, even if you haven't done anything wrong, still at their mercy. They always have the final say, no point in arguing, not healthy.

Oh and btw, they don't assume who got the extra rewards, it's logged under your account activity.

They're watching us lol, kinda creepy asf :o