**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mercs and hackers & kabams response to blatant cheaters

Kabam. What can we do as players to help here? I'm not trying to be mean here or anything but as a long time player I have seen over and over the bots drive arena scores up. I've seen mercs complete content in all areas of the game ruining the game for those who actually do things themselves. Stealing rewards from legit players like seatin or some YouTubers who do it live. I watched and even warned in a post before gifting started and asked what will be done to compensate for all the suspect activity and all we get is, it's none of our business or some defensive response as if we are implying you at incompetent. No I know it's hard to stop this but first why allow gifting to begin with knowing not only illegal activity will be done on your game but that people will abuse it? I don't have the answers as to how to fix this as I'm not a Merc myself nor do I associate with scumbags but I would love if you can do better by the community. For the record I wasn't involved in the gifting top teams nor am I an arena player so I gain nothing here. This is my concerns for the community only. However if I do decide one day to go for let's say a legend title for 6.4 or an arena champ, I don't want to get beaten by q cheater as it will make me just sad and wonder why am I even trying to play. Please kabam do something to stop these people and maybe even watch those closely who are known throughout the community as mercs or hackers. Just my two cents. That's all il say on this from now on I just hope you will do something please.

Comments

• MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165
    Meh. Who cares if players pay other players to clear content. So what everyone is saying is if someone is not as good as you then they should quit the game they like playing? You all accept pay to clear content but not pay others to clear content? Lol.
  • Derek2kDerek2k Posts: 108

Meh. Who cares if players pay other players to clear content. So what everyone is saying is if someone is not as good as you then they should quit the game they like playing? You all accept pay to clear content but not pay others to clear content? Lol.

Your logic is sooooo wrong it’s not even funny. You must either be a Merc or some lame who needs to pay others to get achievements for him.

The game is entertainment, that’s like paying for a movie ticket, then paying someone else to see the movie for you, just to tell others you saw the movie.

I understand why Mercs do it as it’s supply and demand, I just think it’s very dumb that people have that demand. I will never understand it.
    It's so hilarious and insane i refuse to acknowledge. Anyway thanks to all the people who hit dislike on my comment. Hopefully kabam can see who didn't like it and watch them for mercing. Anyway those who seen and respect my opinion thanks. It's just and opinion at the end of the day and I'm not some elitist like most others here. Just a regular dude who likes and game and would like to see it not be overrun by Mercs and just cheaters in general. If you don't agree that's cool. Have a good life if you can.
  • Hey Derek2k, we're always working on new ways to catch players who cheat, and the systems and tools we use to review account activities are constantly being improved. You can also help us by reaching out to our Support Team any time you notice something suspicious.

An investigation will then be conducted to determine if any form of cheating has occurred, and if necessary, appropriate actions will be taken to punish the offending player. Due to our privacy policy however, we'll be unable to provide you with any details regarding the result of the investigation.

You can submit a Support ticket by clicking HERE.

In your email, you should try to include as much of the the following information as possible:

- Date and time that this occurred
    - Name of the suspected player and their Alliance name
    - A detailed description of any strange behaviour you noticed
    - Any relevant screenshots or videos

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.