**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Nightcrawler still available?

He is the main reason I am playing the game and trying to get. Is he still available being there are no bamf or teleport crystals atm? If so, which crystal is he a part of that I should be focusing on? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I got him from the 4* a little while back.

If you mean the 5* Crystals I have no clue.
  • Options
    Just in general at any star level.
  • Options
    Yeah he's in the 3* and 4* Crystals. Can't speak for the 5* Crystal
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    He's in the 3* and 4* crystals(premiums included too), as Jon said, and will be available within the next few months for the 5* basic crystal.
  • Options
    Does watching the characters go by under the crystal help to see if he's going to be available when I open the crystal?
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    Nope
  • Options
    What's the purpose of that?
  • Options
    To tempt you into buying more units to buy more crystals. It's a sort of gamble. I always pop the crystals open.
  • Options
    Instead of spinning it? Do you think you get better stuff?
  • Options
    If you open multiples at a time you might get better stuff. It also makes the process of seeing mostly 2* go by faster.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    Yes he is still avaibile in the 3* and 4* crystals, also he will be in the next batch of 5* that are coming soon.

September 2017
    AGENT VENOM
    CROSSBONES
    FALCON
    CIVIL WARRIOR
    NIGHTCRAWLER
    BEAST
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the info.
  • Options
    NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    If you open multiples at a time you might get better stuff. It also makes the process of seeing mostly 2* go by faster.

Are you sure????
    I have watched vids and I think it's just plain random luck.
    Personally, I have seen no difference between opening 1 at a time or 10 at a time. Got my 4* Thor and GR from 1 at a time PHC crystal opening.
  • Options
    Can anyone offer some hints on getting crystals and shards? I'm just playing threw the quests and vs and it takes forever to get one crystal. Is there something I'm missing or is just time consuming to do so?
  • Options
    AakashAakash Posts: 340
    Can anyone offer some hints on getting crystals and shards? I'm just playing threw the quests and vs and it takes forever to get one crystal. Is there something I'm missing or is just time consuming to do so?
    Join an alliance and do arena. I get around 2 4* crystals in every 10 days and a 5* crystal in around 21-26 days. Alliance events are good way of getting shards as well.

Monthly event quests are useful too. If you 100% heroic + master then you would get 1 4* crystal from the shards and a decent chunk of 5* shards.