**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is Diablo, well, Diablo?

HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
Haven't really thought of why Diablo is as bad as he is.

Going to read the champion spotlight in a bit, but I doubt that'll shed light on the best answer. Was he intended to be this way? Or were his stats overestimated by those who designed him? Or is it something else entirely?

Appreciate to receive some facts as well as personal opinions on it. Cheers!

Comments

• HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    I simply can't understand why Diablo has utterly no use in any content. I was looking for any insight if this was intended or not, or if I was wrong in thinking so.

Considering that he is a 2019 champ, the bar to designing champs then should have been higher than in earlier years like when they created other 'meme' tier champs.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Thanks for the clarification. Ya Diablo is terrible but I would think that’s by design. There has to be some bad champs and good champs for balance I guess. Personally I would like all the champs to have at least one thing they can do. Some kind of utility so if someone likes that particular champ they can use him somewhere at least. Diablo is pretty much useless everywhere lol
  • HieitakuHieitaku Posts: 1,368 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

Thanks for the clarification. Ya Diablo is terrible but I would think that’s by design. There has to be some bad champs and good champs for balance I guess. Personally I would like all the champs to have at least one thing they can do. Some kind of utility so if someone likes that particular champ they can use him somewhere at least. Diablo is pretty much useless everywhere lol

Lol that's what has been bugging me. I keep saying to myself, "He can't be THAT useless, right? No champ should be." 😂