**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Is Agent Venom getting buffed soon?

Someone told me this was coming in 2020 (as he was left out of the Venom/Carnage buff from last year). Is this true? Did Kabam confirm this? I'd really like a buff on my AV as he's a fave character.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    It's false. There is nothing saying or indicating that he is getting buffed anytime soon
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★

It's false. There is nothing saying or indicating that he is getting buffed anytime soon

Actually there is. In ebony maw’s change notes, kabam says there are other characters who they want to rebalance and they mention agent venom. I don’t know it would be a number rebalance or a full on rework but it is a possibility in the future.
  • Superchampion_Superchampion_ Posts: 172 ★★★
    Btw, in case you don’t believe me, here’s the quote but you can look it up yourself.

“Below you will see his numbers in comparison to other Champions that we believe are also eventually in need of an update to their ability to deal damage. These include Abomination, Agent Venom, Cyclops, Daredevil, Karnak, Hulkbuster, Howard the Duck, Groot, Dormammu, and Drax.”
  • BaronronBaronron Posts: 25
    That's the one! Thanks for sharing the good news
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,242 ★★★★★
    AND.... Cyclops is gonna get buffed with a sig ability that states:

"Whenever Cyclops hits an opponent with his beam, he has a 25-50% chance to instantly knock them out."

He'll definitely be effective after this buff.
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Man i would love an AV, drax, and karnak damage buff
  • I have 5*star Agent Venom which I got this week and I never use him again since I have him as an 4*star. I wish
    they buff him this year. Plus, his bleeding is not really good enough.