**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The bittersweet rewards

PeterQuillPeterQuill Posts: 1,373 ★★★★
Feel free to share your experience here. For me it seems if I go out of my way to grind out some content enticed by those sweet sweet rewards, I always get shafted at the end. Over the last 2 months, I went out of my way to explore variant 4 and variant 3 (finished today). Both times, the explorations rewards were all the worst possible options for me, especially those 2015-2016 gems. I always thought it was crazy how people just had awakening gems and rank up gems sitting in their inventory, but here I am fully understanding it now.

Anyone else just get crazy bad luck when exploring some content?

Comments

• Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    edited January 2020
    My R4->R5 mutant gem from V3 exploration was worthless until I pulled Omega Red, at which point it became awesome. Now I pulled another one from V4. It's ok, it will work itself out. Play the long game.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    My worst was when I was doing 6.1 one hundred percent and I had to choose between taking Claire Voyant and Nick Fury to r4 to help me. I chose Claire and when I explored it all, I got a mystic 3->4 gem. Still salty about it