**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does the phone take you from low tier to god tier?

I recently changed from a Lg G3 cheap T-mobile phone to a cheap Samsung L7 until i can get a premium Note 8 or higher. Since getting Samsung i went from struggling in act 5 to parry dex and pretty much could not avoid anything. To now becoming Uncollected. Does the phone really make you that much better and which is best Mcoc phone on market. Went back to try using my LG and it was SOOO slow i was slaughtered ill never touch it again.

Comments

• Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Any phone that have big ram i guess is fine. But i've heard that iphone makes loading time faster. You can search in google every phone list that cant play mcoc properly.
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    edited February 2020

iPhone is beyond god tier

I concur and I can vouch for that, since getting an iphone, i have been completing and exploring the monthly UC EQ. Massive massive difference in device response on how the game behaves on android and ios. When i was playing on android i was confused if it was the device or my skill and i started playing this game around dec 2017 . BTW am an android fan.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    It certainly helps a bit, but from personal experience I have to say that you can get used to underperformance
  • Options
    Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    I was considering switching my iphone to a samsung in a couple of months but im dubious to change as i dont want it to impact the game. Is there much difference between latest iphone and samsung in terms of gameplay?
  • Options
    AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Switch to iPhone. Thank me later
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★

I was considering switching my iphone to a samsung in a couple of months but im dubious to change as i dont want it to impact the game. Is there much difference between latest iphone and samsung in terms of gameplay?

Absolutely massive difference that is very noticeable. Dont switch to android for this game
  • Options
    LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    edited February 2020
    What's the reason why iPhone out performs android for this game? Is it purely the hardware or does the OS make the difference or a combination of the two? The reason I ask is that if I were to own an android device that matches the spec of an iphone would I still see a reduction in performance?

I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy note 8, will it make a difference changing to iphone?
  • Options

There are rumors that a Nokia 3310 has an indestructible buff which lasts forever.

Don’t forget the Motorola flip phone you could literally throw on the floor and nothing would happen
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★

iPhone is beyond god tier

Nah man, OnePlus 7 Pro with 90hz is waaaaay better
  • Options
    SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Android version is important as well,make sure you are running updated versions.
  • Options
    LSDinLSDin Posts: 173 ★★
    When I upgraded from my Note 8 to a Note 10+ I saw a def. improvement in my gameplay performance .. and that screen 😍😍😍
  • Options
    Putang76Putang76 Posts: 283 ★★
    iPhone >
  • Options
    Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★

What's the reason why iPhone out performs android for this game? Is it purely the hardware or does the OS make the difference or a combination of the two? The reason I ask is that if I were to own an android device that matches the spec of an iphone would I still see a reduction in performance?

I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy note 8, will it make a difference changing to iphone?

Everytime I tried dexterity on my Samsung s10 I would end up parry or I would just get clipped. I would get screen lag a lot and sometimes parry would not trigger on time. None of these issues on my iphone and I'm using iphone 6s lol.
  • Options
    Nrivas7Nrivas7 Posts: 5
    My assistant plays with the Razer phone 2 and it’s awesome, 120 hertz screen.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

In the past mods have said that the game is optimized for iphones and its OS.
    This is due to the fact that there is a very limited number of iPhones to optimize for compared to the massive amount of android devices that exist not to mention different Operating systems.

Mind you this stance may of changed. But that's what i recall
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 840 ★★★★
    OnePlus 7t (permanently unlocked 90hz) and apart from some unintended heavy attacks, the game plays better than my iPad mini 5. Loading times are good but a fraction slower than the iPad.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Phone does have a big impact. I have an I phone and cheap Samsung phone and playing on the iPhone is a major difference. The interface and response time is way better and more consistent.
  • Options
    If you have a newer device, be it Android or iOS, it will make a difference. If you do device maintenance, it will make a difference. If you shutdown bloatware and background apps, it will make a difference. If you don't run your phone at the highest resolution, it will make a difference. I have a Samsung S9+ and it runs smooth as silk. Fast load times. 0 lag.

I got it back in November 2018, and the game runs just as smoothly today as it did the day I got it. Then again, I take care of my phone. I have Alliance mates that run the iPhone XR and complain of lag and input drops. Let alone older iPhones. Truth is, if you treat your device well, it will treat you well. If you treat it like ****, expect the same in return.

I'm due for an upgrade in November this year, and I'm hoping Razer releases it's 3rd generation phone by then. Their 2nd gen is pretty slick, however it's not gonna be as effective in the coming years. As the game evolves, the champ designs get more elaborate, and the animations get more elaborate. The end result being older devices suffering performance issues even with proper care. For me it's either gonna be Razer or OnePlus. I would love an ASUS ROG II but unfortunately Verizon doesn't work with them. You couldn't pay me to use an iPhone.