**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

×3 t4cc trade off is incredibly unfair

Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★
So I just traded 3 mutant t4 and it gave me a tech then I traded 3 tech and it gave me a mutant.. So I literally just traded 6 catylista for 2 of the same classes.. There has to be a better way than this

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    One lesson never trade catalyst for crystals
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    When I saw how much it cost to trade I said no way. I'd rather wait and earn my T4CC .
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Well... you increased your chance of pulling the catalyst you want from 1/6 (or 16.7%) to 1/5 (or 20%) at a cost of 3 catalysts you don’t want. 😂
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    This trade would be worth if we choose.
    But still desperate move.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    I'm swimming in t4cc, ~70 Crystals, 1000 shard Crystals, 100 map 5 and 100 map 6. I traded once because I dont have any good mystic champs and needed to keep opening. Coincidently, I got what I needed.
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

Urkel2 said:

So I just traded 3 mutant t4 and it gave me a tech then I traded 3 tech and it gave me a mutant.. So I literally just traded 6 catylista for 2 of the same classes.. There has to be a better way than this

you can also just let it expire, as that's the main reason they offer that trade-in.

the more appropriate ask is to sell them for t5cc shards at this point in the game.
    That would also be nice
  • NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    Just wait. Once r3s are fairly saturated, and everyone is pushing for r4s, they will open up selling, since then everyone will be going for t3a and t6b.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Trading 3 for a class selector would be better than what we currently have
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Urkel2 said:

this exact thing has happened to me and few others i know so this has to be fixed thing.. never traded catalyst then after i let them expire instead of being conned to waste 3 instead of 1
  • Wozzy101 said:

When the T4CC trade in was first introduced I swore I’d never use it as it’s such a bad deal. But when you have multiple T4CC’s about to expire you break and hope you’ll get something that won’t go into your overflow.

If you're at the point where you're constantly having t4ccs go into overflow, then save the crystal in your vault after you make the trade. Open it after you've gone on a major rank up spree and are low on the majority of classes. Items expire, crystals do not 😉. No need to open it right away unlss you're shooting for another class.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    where is this offer???
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★
    The_One said:

Trading 3 for a class selector would be better than what we currently have

This - 100%. You are trading 3 for 1; no need to punish us further by making it random. Class selector for losing 2 extra T4CC is enough and fair. And still no T4CC for T5CC shards.
  • MadcatMadcat Posts: 385 ★★★

Need I say more?
  • Urkel2Urkel2 Posts: 371 ★★

where is this offer???

Its not quite an offer its in the crystals page under special