**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What can I use the Battle Chips for?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
Apart from Arena Crystals do they have a use? The store doesn’t seem to offer anything for battle chips. I have a ton of battle chips and I am just wondering if I should save them for something

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    They are the easiest way to get gold and units. That is the soul purpose for battle chips
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    JessieS said:

Apart from Arena Crystals do they have a use? The store doesn’t seem to offer anything for battle chips. I have a ton of battle chips and I am just wondering if I should save them for something

Purchase the arena crystals which reward gold and units if you’re lucky
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    Save them, you'll need them at higher levels for donations, but also can be used for gold and units.
    But also used for offers, the best ones being 4th of July and black Friday. I try to keep a minimum of 5M chips for those such occasions.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Save them, you'll need them at higher levels for donations, but also can be used for gold and units.
    But also used for offers, the best ones being 4th of July and black Friday. I try to keep a minimum of 5M chips for those such occasions.

That’s exactly what I was looking for! Do you mind telling me what those deals could be?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 ★★★★★
    I used 2M chips last year for the units I needed to get OG Vision and his dupe. I recovered my 5M and in December finally chose to get suicides and that cost me around 2M chips for the units needed for the carb cores.