**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5.2 Uncollected--> 6.1 Cavalier--> ???

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
So as we all know, Cavalier is obtained by beating 6.1. which is only 3 chapters after the requirement to become uncollected. Beating 5.2. sooooooo you know what I'm getting at. Beating 6.4 should result in a new title right?, though it seems too soon.

Imo cavalier should have been a title that people get after beating the champion in 6.2 but that's just me.

What do you guys think is gonna happen? Probably a new title after 7.1 but it just doesn't line up right though I guess it makes sense....

Comments

• Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★
    There will be a title for exploring act 6, just as there's the elders bane title for exploring act 5. It's unlikely that it will be another progession based milestone like uncollected and cavalier though. We haven't even seen any cavalier leveled monthly EQ's yet, whereas we had the uncollected level for about a year and a half before the cavalier milestone came around.

I can't say for sure of course, but another progression based milestone is likely a long ways off.
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    They've already said cavalier wasn't anywhere near as major a progression step as UC. So I'm assuming the next big step will be either a 6.4 completion or Act 6 exploration title
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    To be exact the title progress is
    Uncollected => Elder Bane => Cavalier
    2nd and 3rd title hierarchy are interchangeable upto player’s plan
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Said it before my guess is

Uncollected was the first time new content was opened up based on progression. This was give. As a part of grandmasters favor for defeating the collector. This was entering a new phase of the game were the grandmaster was in charge not the collector.

Following that logic I think we will get a new level for defeating the grandmaster at the end of 6.4. Would make sense both progression wise and also with the storyline progression as we would be entering a new phase in the contest if we take down the grandmaster.

Cav they have said was not meant to be the same as uncollected but a generally progression milestone. That would mean we are due for something that is like uncollected which I am hoping with the above logic kabam has chosen this point as another break point in progression in the game worthy of new content at a harder difficulty.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    TKS87 said:

There will be a title for exploring act 6, just as there's the elders bane title for exploring act 5. It's unlikely that it will be another progession based milestone like uncollected and cavalier though. We haven't even seen any cavalier leveled monthly EQ's yet, whereas we had the uncollected level for about a year and a half before the cavalier milestone came around.

I can't say for sure of course, but another progression based milestone is likely a long ways off.

2 yrs as of Dec 2019 UC been out lol
  • Options
    TKS87TKS87 Posts: 375 ★★★

TKS87 said:

2 yrs as of Dec 2019 UC been out lol
    Yes, but the cavalier title came out when act 6 was first released, which I believe was March or April of 2019. I said we had about a year and a half of UC monthly event difficulty before the next progression milestone (cavalier) came out. Since we haven't had cavalier difficulty EQ's yet, I don't see another progression title coming out with act 6. I could be totally wrong tho, we will see when 6.4 comes out!