**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Time for me to not be lazy

I have decided that after this aw season I'm going to finish 5.3 and maybe 5.4. I have about 2k units saved up, any tips would be greatly appreciated. Wish me luck
This is my roster

Comments

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I think you dont need to rank up anyone because because domino critical bleed can
    Deal awesome damage
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    I suggest taking AA (duped) for the vitality nodes (I found that it was the easiest of the nodes). He can pretty much solo all of those paths up until the boss. Other than that, VtD, Domino and Aegon will do great in 5.3 and 5.4.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    RU11011 said:

I suggest taking AA (duped) for the vitality nodes (I found that it was the easiest of the nodes). He can pretty much solo all of those paths up until the boss. Other than that, VtD, Domino and Aegon will do great in 5.3 and 5.4.

Does AA need to be duped? Mines unduped
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

RU11011 said:

@TheBestinTuakau Yup, he needs to be awakened, adds a bit more firepower in AA but he's still pretty good without it.

RU11011 said:

@TheBestinTuakau Yup, he needs to be awakened, adds a bit more firepower in AA but he's still pretty good without it.
    Does the awakened ability do anything apart from reduce ability accuracy if they have a neurotoxin
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

RU11011 said:

Does the awakened ability do anything apart from reduce ability accuracy if they have a neurotoxin
    Also heal block.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ægon carries
  • Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    VTD is fantastic

I think you dont need to rank up anyone because because domino critical bleed can
    Deal awesome damage

stop #1 on the bane path, 5.4.6.

rank up your domino, for goodness sake.
    I need t5b, my only source I can think of is the glory store
    News update!!!
    5.3.1 is done with no units spent. Now farming potions for 5.3.2