**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Overlooked utility champs (list why please)

2»

Comments

• Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    KingOfMcoc wrote: »
    Jarvis9000 wrote: »
    Sungj wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Please explain to me how GP is better at defensive ability reduction compared to elektra and certainly Crossbones who is by far the best. i got all 3 of them at r5. she cant compare on that to none of them

Gwenpool is more of a damage and utility champ but she still has a defensive ability accuracy reduction so I count her as a ability accuracy reduction champion. My rankings weren't based on the effectiveness of their ability reduction but rather the champions as a whole, sorry I should have specified. Crossbones can be the best in certain scenarios but overall elektra is better. Elektra is better for AW because mystic defenders would gain power too quickly from crossbones' furies, in general questing crossbones has a bit of build up before he can effectively reduce ability accuracy while elektra can right from the start reduce ability accuracy, elektra is more reliable than crossbones as his fury stacks are quite random and elektra has better damage output especially in longer fights. I still love playing crossbones but other than in scenarios where you can't debuff the opponent like in RTTLOL elektra is quite a bit better.
    Sungj wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Please explain to me how GP is better at defensive ability reduction compared to elektra and certainly Crossbones who is by far the best. i got all 3 of them at r5. she cant compare on that to none of them

Gwenpool is more of a damage and utility champ but she still has a defensive ability accuracy reduction so I count her as a ability accuracy reduction champion. My rankings weren't based on the effectiveness of their ability reduction but rather the champions as a whole, sorry I should have specified. Crossbones can be the best in certain scenarios but overall elektra is better. Elektra is better for AW because mystic defenders would gain power too quickly from crossbones' furies, in general questing crossbones has a bit of build up before he can effectively reduce ability accuracy while elektra can right from the start reduce ability accuracy, elektra is more reliable than crossbones as his fury stacks are quite random and elektra has better damage output especially in longer fights. I still love playing crossbones but other than in scenarios where you can't debuff the opponent like in RTTLOL elektra is quite a bit better.

Gwenpool is better because at 50 combo she shuts down 100%. Like BW used to. Maybe not in a short easy fight but in a long difficult fight she is way better then CB and Elektra

Crossbones is still better (other than mystic dispersion)
    You mess up once with gwenpool, it's game over while crossbones has those furies that he can keep the whole fight

Nah much like keeping streak with Star Lord, you don't ever mess up with gwenpool, so in boss fight she is way better