**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has Marvel Insider ever worked?

I have been playing this game for 3 years now and i can't thank of a time when marvel insider rewards ever worked without having to go through hell to get whatever it was you wanted to purchase from there.

Comments

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    People are still getting duped into that?

😳 It still exists?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I've never had a problem with it. Are you in the United States? That may be part of the problem.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    @FR33_HUG5 It's free resources and/or champs. How is that duping people?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm pretty sure it works, I know guys who have gotten their 3star featured champs and stuff from insider
  • LibralonixLibralonix Posts: 229
    I used to get rewards from it, but then they stopped as I'm not from the US
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 ★★★
    Yes, but the website be acting crazy now when I tryna an claim points. I just said forget it!
  • Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Same with me I’ve tried and I can never find the spot to claim my points.
  • PricelessPriceless Posts: 68
    Works for me
  • Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    Never had a problem with it
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Their website is pretty bad for a company like Marvel but ever since I started it's worked fine. Have you changed your name in game?
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Never had a problem with it. I get the 3* champ and the energy refills every month.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,805 ★★★★★
    never had a problem and I'm in the UK. Just had the 2* Collector crystals pack and the 3* 2019 crystal the other week.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Their website has gone through many changes. Remember they used to give you an almost completely random username😅

Now they have it worked out better. But used to be a nightmare before. Would have to reset password every month because I could never remember my arbitrary username
  • Hey guys, if you have any questions or concerns about Marvel Insider, please reach out to Marvel directly. You may also be able to find the answers to some of your questions in the FAQ section of their website, which I have linked below.

https://marvel.com/insider/faq
This discussion has been closed.