**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I actually think Annihilus is underrated

MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★
If you play Annihilus offensively enough, you can shut down heavily armored champions such as Iron Man IW, Red Skull etc and his Stifle can also stop power gain if you play offensively enough as well such as Mordo, Symbiote Supreme, Doctor Strange etc. His sp2 can be very very LETHAL potentially if you got dem armor breaks. But who agrees his 'buff' is disappointing? Aside from that, why is he hated so much besides from defence purposes?

Comments

• I use my 6* for anything involving IMIW, Emma, IceMan, the new Vision...
  • MoNsTeR_804MoNsTeR_804 Posts: 726 ★★★

I use my 6* for anything involving IMIW, Emma, IceMan, the new Vision...

@lmthatdamnbad82 do u think he's good?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I love playing as him but you need to be super aggressive the whole time or else you lose any sort of rampup. I might take him to r3 I should the opportunity come (5*), but not yet.
  • blurblotblurblot Posts: 39
    i’ve had my 5* Annihilus at r3 for about 6 months now. not doing AW the last few seasons, so only ever used him on attack. great niche champ for certain fights already mentioned. he’s also awesome against Freezer Burn nodes, or if you really need incinerate or coldsnap immunity. but he just doesn’t hit hard enough, it’s a bummer. even the fights mentioned above go on way too long.

was hoping the balancing would make him a better option, but he simply isn’t a strong enough damage dealer to make him anything more than a situational champ.