**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help needed - AW rating cutoff for Tier 3 during last war

Summoners - hoping someone can help me with an issue our alliance is having with Kabam. During matchmaking for our last war (the one ending yesterday), a glitch in the game (admitted by Kabam) caused our AW rating to be decreased by 10 points from 2708 to 2698.

As I understand it, the cutoff for Tier 3 was an AW rating at or around 2701. So this error on kabam's side caused us to drop from tier 3 to tier 4, and receive a season multiplier of 4.5 instead of 6.0.

The kabam customer service rep was able to look back and confirm the erroneous decrease in our AW rating (and have adjusted it), but the rep is saying they have no way of confirming that the rating of 2708 would have put us in tier 3, and that Kabam never adjusts season scores.

Regardless of the inaccuracy of that last statement (as described on this forum by moderators Kabam has manually adjusted AW scores for top-spending alliances in the past), I'm hoping this community can help me find a screenshot of an AW matchup from last war (most recent in your history tab) from another ally confirming that they had an initial AW rating somewhere below 2708 but that they received the appropriate tier 3 multiplier for their season points. If Kabam customer service says they can't confirm this on their end without having a specific example to look at (hard as that is to believe), I'm hoping the community can help point me in the direction of one.

This is partucularly frustrating as we played the last 2 AWs on the tier 3 map, against tier 3 opponents, while receiving a tier 4 multiplier.

Please help guys (and gals).