**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion 6.2. who you got?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Who you gonna bring for this fight? I would bring SS. Can you guess why? Let me know why you agree and why you would bring him too. You got somebody better? Let's hear why.

And no I'm not dodging the strategy and tips section just because the traffic there is much lower than general. I'm just making healthy conversation.

Comments

• PrentexPrentex Posts: 290
    I brought SS, but not to fight The Champion boss but only for msytic synergy for Cap IW, which gets me a kinetic charge for every buff that expires on the opponent. So i used Cap IW but SS is a solid option as well for sure, Stagger and insane bleed damage can bring the champion down very effectively.
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    She hulk is the solution.
  • Carme1974Carme1974 Posts: 231
    Morningstar was my solution
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    She Hulk destroyed him. I don’t even know what his abilities are other than the final 10% lmao, she just smashed through it all.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    edited February 2020
    BWCV with GR synergy. 2-3 revives and he was done, quite proud of that actually
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★

BWCV with GR synergy. 2-3 revives and he was done, quite proud of that actually

I tried without GR synergy but didn't succeed. Will try again at some point.