**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[Abyss Of Legends] Yellowjacket gaining power above 2 bars of power when at 20 Efficiency Charges

The Issue

At 20 Efficiency Charges, Yellowjacket was able to gain over 2 bars of power. His abyssal ability, which states, among other things:

While above 2 bars of power, Yellowjacket is Power-Locked.

Steps for potential bug reporoduction

After interrupting the finishing animation on Yellowjacket's special 2 with Namor, he was no longer power locked and was able to gain over 2 bars of power. This should not be happening, and due to his 20 Efficiency Charges recovering 100% of all power used, my death was inevitable. It is worth noting that there were no abilities that could reduce his ability accuracy, like Stun with the Pacify mastery active, or his health being in Assassin range. All skirmish charges were depleted, and he had roughly 100 Warfare charges left.

Abyssal Yellowjacket mid sp3

Bug Report Template

Device and Version: IPhone XR

Device Operating System: 13.3

Mobile Carrier: N/A, was on 5G WIFI

Game Version Installed: 25.3

Game Mode: Abyss Of Legends

Champions Used: 5* Namor, Rank 5, Sig 200

Active Boosts: None

Let me know if you need any additional information.

Thanks,
CT

Comments

• Options
    Hey there, do you happen to have any video of this, or would you be able to tell us if you fought Yellowjacket with anyone else and experienced this happening?
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It happens during this stream just after 1:56:50.

https://youtu.be/PLvr7c99PDk
  • Options
    I unfortunately do not have any raw footage of this happening, and I do not have any other champion on my team with the ability to deal with Yellowjacket’s unique abilities in the abyss without wasting items that would be used elsewhere.
  • Options
    Do you remember if he was gaining Power above 2 bars from hitting him, or did it occur while he was using his special attacks?
  • Options
    It was from hitting him. Going over 20 charges didn’t grant extra power (IE: 22 charges granting 110% of the power used). He was simply not power locked in that specific life. Since posting, I have taken him down, and was unable to recreate the issue.
  • Options
    Hey there, just wanted to update you and let you know that the team is still looking into this but we'll provide updates once we have more information to share.
  • Options
    The team just pushed a fix that should resolve this issue. You may want to give it at least 20-30 minutes to fully implement and reach everyone, just to be safe. After that, you may also want to restart your game as well.
  • Options
    Thank you!