**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Claire Voyant synergy "Fire & Forget" has no use?

DeliDeli Posts: 353 ★★★

Let me start off by saying I love Claire and have no issue with her whatsoever. But I honestly would like to know Kabam what was the intended purpose for this synergy? Maybe if the slow debuff was instead a passive. But since it is not, I have yet to find any scenario or think of any scenario where this synergy actually applies. Anyone has an answer?

Comments

• Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Agreed. I don’t know anyone with unstoppable or evade that is incinerate immune. Unless maybe by a node that makes them immune to debuffs.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    This could be for a champ not released yet but is already in the works.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Or it can be for Uhm have you guys heard of nodes
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    It also, at undetermined times, (?)erroneously procs when Sunspot purifies incinerate from his opponent while charging his heavy attack. This can have limited use against evaders while using him in places like AoL and maybe LoL (if slow affects LoL’s evade).

Try it out, use the synergy against WS in RoL, you’ll see him with a slow debuff on occasion.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    No prob. It’s actually one of the better synergies they released recently...

The useless ones are like... massacre’s spiritual strength...

Hela’s synergy with Thor rag immortal souls... that autoblock almost never activate on offense...

And def hulk rag lullaby with bw... that “evade chance increased by 100% very misleading and just ...NO!
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    edited February 2020
    There’s also colossus ...unstoppable with s3 and night monkey unstoppable with synergy.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Without nodes, it’s just annihalus.

Other than that it’s be useful whenever an incinerate immune champ gets put on something like mesmerise, toggle unstoppable, aspect of war and the one that makes them unstoppable and get evade after a special attack.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    Immortal said:

And def hulk rag lullaby with bw... that “evade chance increased by 100% very misleading and just ...NO!

It increases Black Widow's evade by 100%, which means from 3% to 6%.

I agree, it could be better written.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    There was this node, I'm forgetting the name. It was in a EQ few months back on mephisto boss where he goes unstoppable and evade once he fired a special attack everytime. I think this synergy is meant for that node.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Annihilus, and any incinerate immune placed on a node like aspect of war or brawl, it’s niche but definitely has uses
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Night Thrasher is incinerate immune, and has a synergy with Ghost Rider that makes him unstoppable when dashing in.

To many other's points though, still an overall useless synergy since the only time this scenario could ever come into play would be in arenas.

Have to believe the intent was for specific node buffs that could be countered by it.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Immortal said:

There’s also colossus ...unstoppable with s3 and night monkey unstoppable with synergy.

With Colossus' Sp3 Unstoppable Effect, you can use it to keep the Enemy tight against the Corner allowing for more Special and Heavy Spamming. That's how I use it anyway