**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Featured Xtal Brag Post (includes salty sarcasm)

tafretafre Posts: 631 ★★★★
Hey guys I wanted to share my absolutely insane luck I have had from the most recent 5 star featured xtal! I have gotten

BW
Falcon
Drax
Miles morales
Karnak
2 phoenix
2 OG Iron man
2 beast
2 vtd (he was already awakened when I got him)

That makes 0/13 xtals without a featured champion! If you do the calculation that is a marvelous 2.37% chance of not getting any of the featured champions! I am so glad to have the worst ever luck in this rounds featured xtal!

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    My luck with this FC is also poor so I abandoned it for the basic crystal. Last FC -- man, I had amazingly great RNG (Warlock three times, BWCV twice, Doom, IW, Thor twice, Void, and many more good ones).
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I thought about opening for Doom but the rest of the crystal is so bad I've just been opening basics.
  • Options
    GrieferMadnessGrieferMadness Posts: 109
    Seeing "xtal" is a new one for me
  • Options
    ElFrankoElFranko Posts: 11
    I opened my 7th of this featured and got my first featured champ. An Elsa Bloodstone dupe who I got first from a Cav Crystal. I have no real plans on ranking her up but I guess thats cool?
  • Options
    tafre said:

Hey guys I wanted to share my absolutely insane luck I have had from the most recent 5 star featured xtal! I have gotten

BW
    Falcon
    Drax
    Miles morales
    Karnak
    2 phoenix
    2 OG Iron man
    2 beast

That makes 0/13 xtals without a featured champion! If you do the calculation that is a marvelous 2.37% chance of not getting any of the featured champions! I am so glad to have the worst ever luck in this rounds featured xtal!

Being one out of 42 is unlucky, but not wildly noteworthy unlucky.
  • Options
    Slevin73Slevin73 Posts: 91
    Writing xtal instead of crystal saved you a lot of time and energy didn’t it?!
  • Options
    tafre said:

DNA3000 said:

tafre said:

BW
    Falcon
    Drax
    Miles morales
    Karnak
    2 phoenix
    2 OG Iron man
    2 beast

Sorry that it does not count as noteworthy unlucky, if I add that I got 2 rogues 1 sabretooth 1 rulk 1 MK and 1 carnage from the prev featured to make 0/19 which is 0.42% would that count as noteworthy unlucky ?😒
    The percentage of times I've regretted doing the calculation after someone says "if you do the calculation" makes your luck look like the Powerball lottery winner.
  • Options
    tafre said:

DNA3000 said:

tafre said:

DNA3000 said:

tafre said:

BW
    Falcon
    Drax
    Miles morales
    Karnak
    2 phoenix
    2 OG Iron man
    2 beast

Sorry that it does not count as noteworthy unlucky, if I add that I got 2 rogues 1 sabretooth 1 rulk 1 MK and 1 carnage from the prev featured to make 0/19 which is 0.42% would that count as noteworthy unlucky ?😒
    The percentage of times I've regretted doing the calculation after someone says "if you do the calculation" makes your luck look like the Powerball lottery winner.
    First of all, if that is your experience then why are you even responding to the thread. I am just letting off some steam because of my extremely disappointing CRYStal luck with some sarcasm. You don’t need to say things like “hey that is not that unlucky” it does not make anybody feel better.

Secondly, you did not have to do any sort of calculation, the percentage I gave which was 2.37%, is equivalent to you saying “ Being one out of 42.” ( 1/0.0237 is approx 42)

I just wanted share my frustration with my pulls, no need to pull a Captain Obvious, it does not make anything better. Sorry if I offended you in any sort of way.

You ask a lot of questions for someone who doesn't actually want replies.
  • Options
    Moreno3005Moreno3005 Posts: 19
    I feel the pain to an extent.....just want Dr Doom so bad as I have an awakening gem, 3-4 and 4-5 mystic rank ups.

2 x phoenix
    2 x psylocke
    1 x wolverine (x23)
    1 x Black Widow
    1 x Man-Thing
    1 x Hulk
    1 x Spider-Gwen
    1 x Morningstar
    2 x Thor (Jane Foster)
    1 x Iron Man
    1 x Vulture