**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Going into V2 on Sunday, any tips?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
As mentioned, I'm attempting V2 on Sunday. I'm excited as I'm by no means a veteran, I only have one 6 star and one R4 5* just to put things in perspective. But I just pulled a Hela today which gives me what I feel I need to give a serious go at it. I needed Hela because I'm trying the old cosmic synergy for Thing. Of whom I have a R5 4* at sig 40. I have all kinds of boosts prepared including Science Power boosts. I took a look at what I'll be facing and I'm going to replace Heimdall with Quake for the Mephisto in 1.2. Anything else I need to be aware of before I go in? Any other tips? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    edited February 2020
    Easy path is no problem with the wrecking ball team, exploration has gates to prevent that team. I recently explored it, the hyper adaptoid, 3.2 poison domino, and the last 2 yellow jackets with encroaching stun and unblockable sp1 were the hardest. Get use to baiting and evading yellow jacket sp1 from a distance.

Use attack boosts, health boosts are pointless when you're trying to die for champion synergy.

Try to get a couple fights in without revives, else start over.

I followed seatins easy path the first time through
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Hendross said:

Easy path is no problem with the wrecking ball team, exploration has gates to prevent that team. I recently explored it, the hyper adaptoid, 3.2 poison domino, and the last 2 yellow jackets with encroaching stun and unblockable sp1 were the hardest. Get use to baiting and evading yellow jacket sp1 from a distance.

Use attack boosts, health boosts are pointless when you're trying to die for champion synergy.

Try to get a couple fights in without revives, else start over.

I followed seatins easy path the first time through

Thanks for the advice. I'm not planning on exploration any time soon, but are those 4 fights you're talking about on the easy paths?
  • Options
    dr_nish777dr_nish777 Posts: 313 ★★
    Be sure to have hulk rag on board.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 942 ★★★
    You can skip domino...but adaptoid and both encroaching stun YJ are bosses
  • Options
    OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    If you're running Thing + suicide squad, have a bunch of L1 and L2 pots handy.

Because it doesn't really matter how low Thing's health is when you start each fight, you technically get 'unlimited' fight restarts if you mess up (as the -50% health deduction per restart is pretty insignificant since you'll always be starting with <20% health and looking to lose it to gain your furies).

But if your health is too low when you start a fight (<1% I believe), a restart can actually set you back to a KO'd champ instead of the standard -50% health deduction. A single L1 or L2 health pot is usually enough to prevent this from happening.