**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured 5* too few in a year

The featured crystal currently lasts 14 weeks, in one year there are 52 weeks. Therefore less than 4 featured per year will be released.
A crystal contains 24 heroes. there are currently 150 heroes as 5 * (26 are added every year).
In the last 7 featured some heroes have been proposed several times (Falconx2; DDx2; Karnakx2; Bladex2; Moralesx3; Hulkx2; Spider classx2; Iron MAnx2; Patriotx2 just to remember a few)
It will therefore become more and more difficult to find your favorite hero or the hero necessary for certain contents.

The dungeon crystals currently have the same problems and is one attempt, as only one can be bought per type every 3 months.

some time ago the nexus crystal appeared. Is it possible to increase this type of crystals or introduce a featured nexus cristals?

Is it possible to do something to get a chance to find a certain hero?

Thanks

Comments

• Weaver1983Weaver1983 Posts: 60
    I've spun 14 of the current batch of featured 5* in search of Doom. I wish that there was a way to increase the odds, but I don't see Kabam giving us one.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

I've spun 14 of the current batch of featured 5* in search of Doom. I wish that there was a way to increase the odds, but I don't see Kabam giving us one.

I did 17 I think of the last looking for Warlock. No luck and have done 5 maybe of the current looking for Doom. Again no luck. I have managed to get more levels on my Iron Patriot, Falcon and Iron Man, so there is that.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    0 for 32 for Doom so far. Not enjoying this feature. Of course I was 0 for 20+ for Warlock then got a 6* from his feature cavaliers and duped him from 2 6* feature crystals. Hoping for similar luck with Doom.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Is it possible to do something to get a chance to find a certain hero?

Thanks

40ish million points here tends to do the trick.

I put up 15 million the last 2 arenas. Usually can only make myself do 7 or less. If I put up 40 I'd hate the game lol.
  • PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 ★★
    Honestly I usually have better luck buying featured Cavs not while they are the featured champion. But the very next time after. When doom was featured I didn't buy any. But when Mr fantastic was I bought 10 and roll a 5* doom. Then the next month I rolled a 5* Mr fantastic. I never roll the featured in a 5 usually though. Except domino today by luck but she's not brand new so I wouldn't count that as much.