**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Return to sender-Incinerate **BUG** Mojoverse event

CatmanndoCatmanndo Posts: 767 ★★★
Hey guys if you’re running bleed champs I wouldn’t try them on the incinerate nodes in mojoverse. My OML just got the degenerate debuff for applying bleed. It happened on every defender battle so far. I initiated contact with support, I can post here if it doesn’t violate the rules. It’s beyond ridiculous what they had to say in response. I only experienced this with OML on his sp2, not sure if it’s affecting other champs or abilities.

Comments

• Options
    ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    There is a bug section of the forum FYI.
  • Options
    Hey there, as others have mentioned, if you'd like to report an issue you've experienced in the game, you can check out the Bugs and Known Issues section of the forums. If there isn't already a thread going for the issue, you can make a thread there.

In this case, there is already a thread going for this issue here, where we let those who were experiencing this know that we pushed out a fix to take care of this issue earlier today. If you restart your game, you should no longer be seeing this issue. Hope that helped clear things up!
This discussion has been closed.