**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much do you need in an Arena to get the champion.

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
I scored 1.275 mil and missed getting sunspot. The first time I had no problem getting him with similar score and before I got basic champions with even lower scores. But now I missed it. So can anyone tell me what score I should aim for?

Comments

• TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    For 4 star basic closer to 2 mill
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★
    You won’t have got any champ in the 4* basic arena with a score of 1.275 million unless you’re in the beginner or intermediate tiers. In the veteran tier (which you’re in automatically after 3 months). The first round Sunspot cutoff was 2.3 million. So it may be that you moved from the intermediate to veteran bracket between the two rounds?

The score depends on how sought after the champ is. You don’t get much higher than 2.3-2.5millon nowadays because 4* aren’t prioritised by end game players. If you look on YouTube there are people who give predictions every round. Craftygrinding is a decent one to look up, but there are plenty of others, and they should give you a good guide as to what you need to get.
  • You were probably still in Beginner or Intermediate Bracket (instead of Veteran), and must have crossed the boundary into the next higher one.

Veteran bracket cutoff for Sunspot in first round was around 2.3m.

Beginner is < 30 days since first started playing game.
    Intermediate is 30-60 days.
    Veterans is > 60 days.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Are you relatively new? If so you may have moved from the beginner score bracket to the intermediate or from the intermediate to the veteran. It took around 2.32 million in the first round. I'm not sure about this one, I put in just over 2.5 and got him for the dupe. If you've been playing for a while...I don't know man, maybe fill out a support ticket? I hope I made it a little clearer and not confused you more. Lol, good luck JessieS!
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah I have been playing for around a month. Guess that’s what screwed me. Oh well hopefully I will get him from a crystal to duplicate So for intermediate I should aim for how much? 1.5? And is cables special ability worth it to go for a duplicate ?
    Also is there some way in my profile where it says when exactly I move between these markers so I don’t get screwed in a month again?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    JessieS said:

Yeah I have been playing for around a month. Guess that’s what screwed me. Oh well hopefully I will get him from a crystal to duplicate So for intermediate I should aim for how much? 1.5? And is cables special ability worth it to go for a duplicate ?

You should probably aim for about 2.3-3.5 million-ish but for the second question, no cable's sig is not worth an AG
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    JessieS said:

Also is there some way in my profile where it says when exactly I move between these markers so I don’t get screwed in a month again?

You can tell which bracket you are in by the amount of points required to earn rank rewards. In the 4* basic arena, you need 150k for veteran bracket and 75k for intermediate.
    Srry, tbey font give you any clue tto what bracket youre in, I believe the Beginner bracket is fornthe first 30 days, intermediate for 30 to 90 days, then veteran from then on. Some please correct me if I'm wrong. Again, good luck.
    edited February 2020
    Ok now I'm doubting myself, it may be the first 30 days, then 60 not 90. Sorry if I'm no help on that.

JessieS said:

You can tell which bracket you are in by the amount of points required to earn rank rewards. In the 4* basic arena, you need 150k for veteran bracket and 75k for intermediate.
    I am at 300k so I didn’t see what the unlocking rank reward was. Is there any other way to find out?
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    Also, most of the older champs have been going around 1.7M. I haven’t grinded over 2M since Namor and have gotten a lot of the champs. Cable will go around 1.7M in the veteran bracket. Only champs that go over 2 will be new ones.
  • 2nd SUNSPOT ARENA...

See this other thread, detailing errors in Veterans Qualifying Bracket requirement. Numerous people that were BELOW the Veterans qualifying amount of 150k STILL GOT RANK REWARDS (61-100%).

So pertaining to people in Intermediate this past Sunspot Arena, could be that Intermediate scores were maybe lumped together with the Veterans scores this one time (increasing overall pool and lowering amount needed for Sunspot for Veterans while at same time increasing amount needed if you were still Intermediate).

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/181109/4-basic-arena-results#latest
    @JessieS look at any of the other arenas where you haven't reached rank rewards yet. In the veterans bracket, summoner trials requires 30k, 3* featured is 80k, 4* featured is 350k. The intermediate bracket requires half those amounts & beginners only need a quarter of those points.

@JessieS look at any of the other arenas where you haven't reached rank rewards yet. In the veterans bracket, summoner trials requires 30k, 3* featured is 80k, 4* featured is 350k. The intermediate bracket requires half those amounts & beginners only need a quarter of those points.

Thank you ! I just checked out the arena for 4 star Domino and it said
    So this intermediate right?

JessieS said:

Thank you ! I just checked out the arena for 4 star Domino and it said
    So this intermediate right?

Yes. You are currently in intermediate.