**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More content like v4 please

o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
I'm probably what you'd call a mid-level player. I'm uncollected but still a ways from cavalier. I have 7 5* r4s, no r5s and two mediocre 6* champs. But what i do have is a pretty sick collection of 3-stars. :D Max-sig Aegon? Check. Sunspot, Ghost, Thing, Medusa, Archangel, Cull... yeah man. I use them in arena and occasionally in stuff like master EQ, just for a change. But being required to use them for v4... that was SO MUCH FUN. And exploration made me dig deep into my roster for champs best suited for each path. I kept track of my rosters for the 2*, 3*, and 4* chapters (because i'm a nerd):

That's something like 25 different characters for just those 3 chapters.
One of the worst things about MCOC is that many (most?) champions are more or less useless. This is the only variant i've done, so maybe v4 isn't unique in this regard, but i feel like the node / path designs made lots more champions viable / useful than is generally the case in story or event quests (like the 'crit me with your best shot' path, for which Rocket Raccoon and Wasp were MVPs). But the star gates were my favorite part, since they gave real value to parts of my roster that usually have none.

Obviously having a 1* gate without giving people a chance to easily (re-)acquire 1* champs was silly. But leaving that aside, variant 4 was was my favorite bit of MCOC content so far, and i hope to see more content like it.

Comments

• Options
    Sidenote: the explanation for not updating 1* Colossus still amazes me. It's breathtakingly silly.
  • Options
    AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I had such a fun time 100% that quest, ive ranked a ton of champs of every star level over the years from level ups or wanting to try a new champ that i pulled as a 3 star only at first and also because i do alot of arena. Was a real blast using different champs then usual and using the different star levels. Hope they do another like it someday.
  • Options
    The other great thing about content that makes you use 2, 3, and 4* champions: it makes a lot of in-game rewards relevant again. Premium hero crystals and lower-tier awakening gems and sig stones suddenly have real value, even for end-game players.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    The crit me your best shot is pretty fun star lord works very well but it might be a long fight go to 400 hits use sp3 victory