**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hardest champ to master

Which champ is the hardest to master? I’d say invisible woman since it’s like stark spidey but blocking a hit makes u lose all ur debuffs which is really annoying. What do u think?

Hardest champ to master 121 votes

Ghost
14%
Disbanded_pensNick_Caine_32wappykidAlCapone2727SpicyslicerBrokenBruinsfan8510jay_denCASrinivasRehan010_K3600Skillful_starCaptainPollTyDollarSignStellanNik_860BarricadePrimeFabwizi 18 votes
Invisible woman
14%
TerraMystic_ManeGlodeyMaster3418SilverSurfcasterPHJfinKalantakSuman_sahALandres20gp87PerceptronAstoundsbigchungus21_Aomine_Daiki10PlinkoLucianoDelHoyaUnleashingChaosROADHOGGERS 18 votes
Quake
63%
GamerSnakeEyes69zuffyManup456DrownedGodDarthPikachuEmil_LimsonMonto_Carlos28Jim0172Wayde0wilsonKennadoMasterduxHendrossWorknprogressDonnymeijPizzabeatadknight27JohnLocke117Panchulon21Mad_Titan_21 77 votes
Other
6%
rcm2017InxSparkyismychampion01EtjamaFugitive21Mrspider568H3t3rIdonthaveaname 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake is real difficult to master and learn. But once you do, the game becomes a lot easier.
  • Options
    GlodeyGlodey Posts: 20
    Invisible woman
    IW is hard because you have to keep dashing back without getting nicked, plus you need to be good at intercepts
  • Options
    Rerun_9Rerun_9 Posts: 109
    Quake
    I voted for quake but then I thought about it and I’d have to say IW.
  • Options
    InxInx Posts: 115
    Other
    Wild card!

HELA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crazy damage, but hela underrated since getting this heavy intercepts down, IMO, is way harder then mastering quake.
  • Options
    InxInx Posts: 115
    Other
    I will say tho, IW should have gotten the buff instead of torch, but ok.... lol I guess
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 575 ★★★
    Other
    Diablo, just cant understand why he was designed so complicated even if you get a hold of it. Then not a ghost or hyp level damage. So not worth the effort too.
  • Options
    AlcrodevainAlcrodevain Posts: 106
    Quake
    Goddamn! Took me 2 years to finally master Quake. But it was worth it.
  • Options
    Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Quake
    Although I chose Quake, I feel like apart from Diablo as mentioned by @rcm2017 I think Taskmaster is also a hard one to master.
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Quake
    1. Quake
    2. Taskmaster
    3. Hela
    Imo
  • Options
    SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @JohnLocke117 IW has a perfect intercept play style, and you think TM is harder to play?
  • Options
    Other
    Hela
  • Options
    JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Quake
    @SentryPillow I'm personally good at intercepting so IW doesn't bother me much. TM is much more complicated to play and some people regard him trashmaster cause they don't know how to play him.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other
    I personally found Quake easy to master, I actually had a bit of a harder time with Ghost because you can always prove and I just want to be as good with her as possible. But I think that's just me and what I'm good at. I think the hardest is probably Hela. Special intercepting is a very hard thing to do imo.
  • Options
    TyDollarSignTyDollarSign Posts: 227 ★★
    Ghost
    Etjama said:

I personally found Quake easy to master, I actually had a bit of a harder time with Ghost because you can always prove and I just want to be as good with her as possible. But I think that's just me and what I'm good at. I think the hardest is probably Hela. Special intercepting is a very hard thing to do imo.

I was going to say, Quake didn't take me long at all. Still trying to figure out Ghost, not having a ton of luck. Some champions that have a lot of hype that aren't necessarily difficult but are ones I haven't quite figured out how to use are Doctor Voodoo, Void, and Sym Supreme.