**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Prime Council Needs You! 10.5 Mil Alliance Rating + Tier 2 War Rating, Map 5x5

Hello All,

We are The Prime Council.

We are looking for some good players to join us! We are laid back but have expectations in this alliance.

Alliance rating- 10.5 mil
War Rating- 1,936 Tier 2

Minimum Requirements-

4,500 prestige at the very least, Please have rank 5 champs, preferably 11. It is needed to play map 5x5, and to have a good war defense, and 1 Five star 4/55 is preferred, but we will work with you if you don't.
We also prefer US time zones, if you are far from these requirements don't even message me, at this level we require more out of players.

Weekly Donation requirements (Most of these donations come from AQ/AW rewards)
135k gold
30k bc
10k loyalty

Must also have Line App for communication, this is where we do all our communication at for chatting for war and quests.

If you meet our requirements and want to be in a three battle group alliance that scores high in SA weekly, does almost all alliance events, does 5x5 map 5 for AQ, and wins wars, then contact us!

Contact Info, Message any of the officers below in the Line app, don't message on this forum I won't respond as fast as I do on Line App. If you message me in game, I won't respond as fast as I do in line.

Line App- (Please only message one of us at a time)
x0Heartless0x
Mindforge

6qm0rxz5ohoc.png

npoh1rcrxqu5.png

xcko7s15uh8k.png

Comments