**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need progression path

This is my 12 days old account I completed Act 5 chapter 2 with lot of units tho but I did it I need next challenge what to do uncollected or act 5 completion

Comments

• Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Haha, very funny, 12 days!
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    12 days is a bit too much to believe but ..
    Work on your roster first. Start with master mode eq. This roster is gonna get smoked in act 5 exploration or uc eq.
  • Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    I have no need to lie I started my account on Jan 22 and got 4 stars from arena and acrons and thanks for advice
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I can believe 12 days with spending. 12 days to Uncollected FTP? No way. So did you spend?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Of course he spent, the energy itself to get through Act 5, ch2 couldn't come from just waiting, especially at level 43.

My suggestion, complete act 5, get to cavalier asap. Find an alliance that should be AQ focused to start collecting upgrade resources. You'll gonna find yourself stalled a bit while trying to get shards and crystals and those upgrading resources. I hope your fast spending doesn't mean you're impatient, because if you are, you will only go so far in the game.
  • I became uncollected in 16 days being f2p. Started on Jan 9 and became uncollected on Jan 25. Wanted to go for the awakening gem this month but couldn't do it. Finished at 650k acorns.

• To answer your question, try to explore uncollected. I'm pushing on 5.1 to get the generic awakening gem. 5.3 is very hard to do with a small roster. So I'd wait a bit.