**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can anyone help me with RTTL

i am currently proven slowly making my way through 4.2 exploration and have been doing road to the labyrinth to try to get the tier 4 cc crystal and 1,000 5 star shards but am having real problems in chapter 3 as their are some really tough nodes any ideas to help. Currently struggling on
safeguard- massive damage limiting ensures I need 100 hits to win regardless of champion power
power gain- This is just horrible in a few fights I have done 1 standard MLLLM combo and then got hit with an sp3 that takes 40% of my health in one shot
debuff immune- no idea what to do with this i reduces me to standard attacks as specials have no stun bleed or incinerate
also a debuff immune x-23 is awful as in combination with safeguard she often KOs me on more health than she started with.

Comments

• Apollo107Apollo107 Posts: 104
    Get uncollected first, much easier
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    seriously i am not even conqueror because act 4 is so long and takes so much energy but I need exploration to take a 5 star to rank 4. i only have like 6 5 star champions how on earth am i supposed to get uncollected
  • Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★

seriously i am not even conqueror because act 4 is so long and takes so much energy but I need exploration to take a 5 star to rank 4. i only have like 6 5 star champions how on earth am i supposed to get uncollected

If you can't even do act 4, you certainly aren't ready for RTTL. Practice on parry and dexterity and go for uncollected. RTTL is much harder than act 5 and the rewards are pathetic. Go look up some videos on how to properly parry and dexterity. Dork Lessons has some pretty good tutorials go check him out if you want to improve your skills.
  • Erik_Killmonger1001Erik_Killmonger1001 Posts: 427 ★★★
    it`s not that i can`t do act 4 it just takes so much energy that exploratiion takes ages
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    RttL is pointless for you right now.
    Finish exploring act 4.
    As for the nodes there are some counters

Safe guard.
    Blackwidow, Crossbones, Blade with synergies against certain champs, AA with neurotoxins

Power gain.
    Power control champs or don't do full 5 hit combos. Only do 3-4 hits then bait the special. Takes a while but it works.

Dubuff immune.
    Learn to intercept because you can't parry/stun them. Don't take champs that rely on bleed/poison/incinerate
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

it`s not that i can`t do act 4 it just takes so much energy that exploratiion takes ages

Then screw the exploration and head for Act 5 and Master EQ. Now you need t4cc which can be earned through Act 5 and Master EQ.

Just fyi, last champions in RTTL have PI higher than 20k. Are you sure you can do it?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Act 4 and act 5 used to be done with only 3* & 4* champs. You don't need 5* to become uncollected they can just make it easier. You need to practice working on your skills and learning how to counter the different nodes and what champs are best. A lot of times even in act 5 if u have the right counter even as a 3* they can do better in a fight than a random 5* champ. Check your champ stats. Most of the time a maxed out 4* will have the same attack as a rank 3 5*. The only difference is health. Also powergain is based off of rank not * level. So a rank 5/50 4* champ will gain power faster than a rank 4 5* champ. Work on increasing your sig stones on your top 4* champs. They can carry you rather than u realize.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    You can always just make 1 pass thru act 4 and then work on getting to 5.2.6. When u get to a spot you can't pass then u can go back and work on exploration. If u can do it, you may as well be collecting the uncollected rewards while you explore act 4 since it takes awhile
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Keep wasting your time on Rttl
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    U have to at least finish act4