**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 6* take to rank 2 (all unduped)

TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79 β˜…
should I take 6* Sunspot or 6* Namor or 6* Havok to rank 2 (all unduped) ? πŸ™πŸ»

Which 6* take to rank 2 (all unduped) 68 votes

6* Sunspot (unduped)
67%
DrZolabhuv9191Spity68JadedSIlverProfessorAjisdopeCmbk96TerraDarkrider05DOKTOROKTOPUSOsfan8G0311WorknprogressRepto23Ingi_Freyr1975Moosetiptronic10or_StrongJridenhour_3VoltolosTJ107 46 votes
6* Namor (unduped)
5%
Lucasjones_98Landres2022pilΓΈtsMrpopossj4 4 votes
6* Havok (unduped)
26%
Disbanded_pensLvernon15NojokejaymBrokenDankestChefTroy_Elric123MegaGalacticZeronaut81StevieManWonderUnnecessaryJB1AlexAvalonDonDudu2809ErosenseiogBonzodavidPlinkoLucianoDelHoyaBlu_Perfektionspoodermann1 18 votes

Comments

• Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    I have Sunspot r2 unduped and he’s among my most used champs.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388 β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    Man, no debate here - Sunspot.

• Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    Sunspot. His sp2 destroys people. I can go straight to sp2 and usually end fights. Dont even have to throw sp1s to build him up.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    It depends on your Roster. If you really want a good champs for AW defense, go for Havok; if you are looking for a champ for Bloody Damage Output, go for Sunspot.

I don’t think Namor could be a good option to go 6r2 after being β€œrebalanced”....he is still a very solid champion in God Tier, but relatively speaking, not as good as Sunspot.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    Being the owner of a 6* R2 Sunspot I vote for him. He is beast!
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87 β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    6* unduped Sunspot better than 6* unduped Omega Red????
    I’m thinking to take one to rank 2 πŸ˜—
    6* Sunspot (unduped)

Absolutely. Omega Red needs high sig..hard to do with a 6*. Sunspot will win most fights quickly unawakened.
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87 β˜…
    edited February 2020
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    Thank you 😊
    Osfan8 said:

Absolutely. Omega Red needs high sig..hard to do with a 6*. Sunspot will win most fights quickly unawakened.
    6* Sunspot (unduped)

Thank you 😊

Osfan8 said:

You’re welcome

• PlinkoPlinko Posts: 173 β˜…β˜…
    6* Havok (unduped)
    I voted for havok because he has some nice immunities, hits ridiculously hard on his sp2 and sp3. And also because groot wasn't a choice. Get groot.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Havok (unduped)
    We should probably keep discussing champs to off forums. Coz ehhe. You know...
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    @0din namor barely has utility without his sig ability though. Last time I checked, namor needs high or maxed sig to reflect damage which is pretty much his only utility aside from regeneration on specials
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    6* Sunspot (unduped)
    Sunspot has PB on every attack while the opponent is incinerated, incinerate immunity, and high damage. Not much utility at all, but he’s a good damage champ