**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hulkbuster Buff

What happened to the Hulkbuster buff? There has been no updates or news on it. If i remember correctly, the beta for Colossus and OML buffs were released 4 months after the vote announcement. This month completed he 4th month of the Hulkbuster buff announcement. @Kabam Miike Any news? I have a 2016 Tech rankup gem waitin for him.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Demi_GodJay69Demi_GodJay69 Posts: 102
    @tafre We'll have to see about that. A word from the mods would have been nice doe. Even if it said, "Not for another month or two"
  • Options
    SarreySarrey Posts: 55
    May be he is coming in next month. I am hopeful.
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Maybe I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure kabam said we would get information before the end of Janurary, another failed promise if that’s the case.
  • Options
    KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    as per their time lines , polls happened in october so we can expect a reworked hulkbuster being released in june 2020 with
    - critical resistance
    - Armour break immunity
    - passive armours
    - Autoblock
    - basically a problem for players . so no point in waiting for him to get buff to get diffrent defender on your AW defense team!! but yeh glad colossus has offense + defense . not all bad there